Nea Iraklia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Still busy in mid september

Laganas Aug 13, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Hi . I thought to go to Laganas(zante) in mid september , is it still busy there at that time? For young people how wants to go out to parties and have fun ?

more
    • mariakaptein's Profile Photo

from Emporiko harbour to Kolona harbour

Rhodes (Island) Sep 1, 2015 at 2:10 AM

I want to travel from Symi to Tilos and change boats at Rhodes. I will arrive at 08.00 at Emporiko and leave 08.30 from Kolona. Is this possible ? Can i walk or do I need a taxi ?
      Thanks !

more
    • Jumbo store

Rhodes (Island) Aug 28, 2015 at 1:45 PM

I'll be on Rhodes on weekend.
      How to get to Jumbo nearest to Rhodes city (i don't take a car)?
      What are the openings (especialy on weekends)?
      Thanks

more
    • Facilities

Stoupa Aug 22, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Are there many shops for food the odd gift, postcard etc, and is there a bus service?

more
    • Still busy in september ?

Malia Aug 13, 2015 at 1:05 AM

Hi . I thought to go to Malia in mid september , is it still busy there at that time? For young people how wants to go out to parties and have fun ? Still good for parties holiday ?

more
    • Driving from Parga

Parga Aug 6, 2015 at 12:14 AM

Hi,

I'm staying in Parga for one week and I was thinking about renting a car for two days and wanted to know about places you should go by car (preveza, lefkas)?

Furthermore I've heard that driving to albania is not an option, is the bus more convenient?

Thanks

more
    • getting cash from atms in Parga

Parga Aug 29, 2015 at 8:02 AM

Does anyone know if there are any issues or limitations on getting cash from banks or atm's in Parga at present?

more
    • Visiting Evia by bus

Eretria Aug 17, 2015 at 3:10 AM

I am staying from 17-24 september with a group at the Negro Ponte Hotel in Eretria. We would like to make day trips to the north and south with the public transportation. Can anyone please give me a timeschedule in English? Is there a busstop near the Negro Ponte Hotel? Thanks a lot for your time. a.herstel@kpnplanet.nl

more
    • ishita's Profile Photo

sunday in rafina

Rafina Aug 14, 2015 at 1:50 AM

we're in rafina for half a sunday - 30th aug. where can we get vegetarian food ?

more
    • haysnoe's Profile Photo

Best Way to Get from Bitola to Meteora

Greece Aug 18, 2015 at 9:32 AM

I will be in Bitola in October with two work colleagues. We will be all over Republic of Macedonia on our visit but I know these two guys will absolutely love Meteora and I would like to try to get there for two days / one night when we're in the area.
      From Bitola, what would you suggest as the best way to do this?
      I was thinking of taking a taxi from Bitola to the border, then a Greek taxi to Florina. From there, though ...

I see a network of three buses as an option (risky, though, with timetables could add a lot of time and if you miss one you're stuck).
      Can I rent a car in Florina (which would be helpful once at Meteora)?
      Could I lengthen the taxi route once inside Greece to a town where I could rent a car?

Since we have only two days, we'd have to avoid a long detour to, say, Thessaloniki, in order to make this happen. It would be a real treat for my companions, though, so if we can pull it off I'd like to give it a try.

Thanks for your help.

more
    • Still busy in mid september

Zante Island Aug 13, 2015 at 12:45 AM

Hi . I thought to go to Laganas(zante) in mid september , is it still busy there at that time? For young people how wants to go out to parties and have fun ?

more
    • LIKELY DISCOMFORT DURING ELECTIONS IN SEPTEMBER

Athens Aug 29, 2015 at 12:50 AM

We are a middle aged couple who will be in Greece during the second half of September 15. The Greek elections are to be held on on 20 Sep. What impact can these have on tourists in Athens and around.

more
    • Last Week September

Skiathos Island Aug 26, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Hi we arrive in Skiathos town 25th September 2015 and we cant wait !!! we have heard so much about how beautiful Skiathos is, can you please help me as I don't know much about any excursions that may be available and the best places to visit on skiathos and neighbouring islands that are worth a visit also can anyone please advise me on what the weather is likely to be like
      all help and advise will be gratefully received
      Thank you

Ann

more
    • transportation from Aegina town to Agra Marina

Greece Aug 18, 2015 at 7:50 AM

I would like information about getting from Aegina town to Agra Marina. I will not be renting a car, but understand there is a bus. I have a couple of questions: 1 Where do I catch the bus from the ferry landing? I will be coming in from Piraeus. 2. How often does it run, and what is the fare? 3. What about water taxis? Are they available for this route, and what is the normal cost? thank you so much!

more
    • Rachel972's Profile Photo

Arrange myself or use an agent?

Greece Aug 30, 2015 at 8:18 AM

We're just buying tickets to Greece (Aegean) for about two and a half weeks, from September 10th. Planning to visit Milos and Santorini, and then Crete which is our usual destination in Greece.

We always arrange our trips ourselves, and never used a travel agent. I've been reading Matt Barrett's websites since I've got internet, maybe 1997, and never used his advice of arranging the trip through a travel agent. This time we have several islands with different transportation connections, is it a good idea of using an agent, maybe this time with the elections in the middle, and I don't know which strikes?

We've been in Greece in the past at election times, and several strikes.

more
    • travel to igoumenitsa from volos by bus

Volos Aug 8, 2015 at 2:24 AM

Please could you anyone tell me how to get to igoumenitsa from volos directly by bus?
      I find some websites but i can't read greek. I'm looking for informations about the schedule.
      Thank you for your answers

more
    • Allou fun park

Greece Aug 6, 2015 at 11:02 PM

Hi! I heard that there arent lockers for bags and stuff. I want to go there with my camera/mobile etc.. Is there any solution? Thanks!

more
    • emma-james's Profile Photo

how much to fly

Greece Aug 27, 2015 at 10:10 PM

hello I would like to fly to Karpathos in sept what is guide price please

more
    • Transport during transit strikes

Athens Aug 14, 2015 at 5:25 AM

Planning graduation trip for grandmother and grandson. How do we from and to the airport -------- Syntagma Square if there is a transportation strike?

more
    • Places to visit

Athens Aug 13, 2015 at 12:59 PM

Where are some great places to visit in Greece close to the airport in the month September. Only in one day or two.

more
    • Night life in Crete

Crete Island Aug 28, 2015 at 4:44 AM

i am planing to come with my friends to crete in late September
      We are age between 30 to 40 mens .

Looking for night clubs and have fun in Crete .
      Any ideas ??
      Also we are looking for villa with private swimming pool for more fun any ideas ??

Thanks

more
    • MagicInTheSun's Profile Photo

New acquaintance

Athens Aug 11, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Hello!
      I am George, 35, and I live in Athens.
      I would like to meet interesting women travelling to Athens.
      You can contact me regardless of your age! :)

Thanks

more
    • Weеkend in Kavala

Kavala Aug 7, 2015 at 9:20 AM

Hi everyone!
      My family are planning to celebrate in Kavala 15.08.2015. Could you recomend us some good, no tourist restaurant and some bouzouki bar with life musik. If possible orientate about prize and do we need reservation.
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Transfers at Athens Airport

Athens Aug 9, 2015 at 9:47 PM

In September, we're flying into Athens from Vienna on a very short turn-around to Mykonos. Does anyone know if there are separate terminals for international travel and local destinations, and how long it should take to get to the terminal for departure to Mykonos? I think we only have 45 minutes leeway (that's how the airline booked it). Do you think that's enough time, providing our flight is on time getting into Athens?

more
    • BEST PAROS BEACHES & ACCOMMODATION

Paros Aug 6, 2015 at 5:42 AM

Hey guys,

Hubby and I are currently lapping up the beautiful Syros Island and due to leave for Paros tomorrow. We managed to just hop off the ferry from Athens, and pick up accommodation from the vendors on the street by the port.

I want to know .. does the same thing apply in Paros where you can just sort out accommodation at the port on arrival? That's the way we prefer to travel but I'd check. If so, does that also apply to most of the other islands in the Cyclades group?

We've loved the beaches of Vari and Galissos in Syros .. any recommendations for beaches in Paros that we should aim for?

Appreciate your help ... LOVE this site!!

Cheers
      Dee :)

more