Nazareth

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• clarissa.tamam@gmail.com

Nahariyya Jun 25, 2014 at 7:48 AM

I used to live in Nahariyya from 1959 to 1965 in shikun amidat back then it was Shvil haziporen near by there was a beautiful park with grass trees it was magic is it still there I would like to come and visi

more
    • The International Center of Mary in Nazareth

by AULIAC Online Now Jul 22, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Why there is not information about this Beautifull Center in your page.
      The International Center Mary of Nazareth is an attractive oasis of beauty and quiet in the middle of a bustling city
      Some of the features I like most are: the remains of a first-century house near the entrance, the chapel, and the rooftop gardens with spectacular views over the city.
      The center exists to promote a particular (RC) view of Mary, the mother of Jesus. A well-produced multimedia show in four successive theatres presents the biblical and non-biblical traditions relating to Mary.
      For most visitors, a visit to Nazareth includes little more than the Basilica of the Annunciation and a trip to Mt Precipice. Even the Greek Orthodox Church with its ancient well is often omitted.
      The people were wonderful and so giving and generous with their explanations and time. The multi media show is interesting although we are not believers.The building is lovely - dont miss the little capel on the top floor next to the beautifull garden with an amaizing view.

3 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 4:25 PM
    • agneszh's Profile Photo

opening time of The Basilica of the Annunciation on June 27 or 28?

by agneszh Online Now Jun 19, 2009 at 7:40 AM

Shalom!

I got the opening time of Basilica of the Annunciation is:
      Hours: Daily 8:00-11:45am and 2-6pm (5pm in winter)
      Sunday and feast days: 2 pm-5:30pm (4:30pm in winter)

Will it open on June 27? It is Sabbath. If not, will it open in the morning of June 28 (Sunday)?

I need this information to arrange my trip agenda.

Thank you in advance!

1 Answer Jun 19, 2009 at 8:35 AM
    • agneszh's Profile Photo

Galilee to Jerusalem

by agneszh Online Now Jun 19, 2009 at 5:01 AM

Shalom!

We will go to Sea of Galilee form Tel Aviv and back to Jerusalem. We plan to rent a car, is it possible to go back to Jerusalem from Galilee within one day? the tour line is Sea of Galilee - Nazareth - Yardenit - Jordan Vally(did not find it in map) - Beit Shean - Gideo Spring - Jerusalem?

Where is Church Nain? Is it far from Nazareth?

How much time people need to visit Nazareth? 2 hours or more?

todah! thank you!

2 Answers Jun 22, 2009 at 11:19 PM
    • Gelato in Nazareth/Vegetarian Food too.

by kantaji Online Now Apr 20, 2009 at 11:50 PM

We are returning to Nazareth and the area near the Basilica of the Anunciation. Can someone remind me the address of the terrific Gelato place on the left side of the street as you are approaching the Basilica? It's several blocks away on that main street going to the Church. I would love to have a name, address, and hours...AND any info at all would be an assistance! Best!! kanta P.S. Any suggestions of vegetarian fare in that general area would be terrific as well!

2 Answers Apr 21, 2009 at 6:53 AM
    • End of April Opening time for Basilica of Annunciation Nazareth

by kantaji Online Now Apr 16, 2009 at 3:10 PM

We would like to arrive just as the Basilica opens, particularly to visit Mary's House. Has someone the exact time that might be end of April? Thank you!

4 Answers Apr 16, 2009 at 11:37 PM
    • Driving Directions

by pudd Online Now Oct 5, 2008 at 2:52 PM

I have reservations at the Golden Crown Hotel at 2015 Mount of Presipice in Nazareth. I will be entering Nazareth from the south on Route 60. Can someone tell me the directions to the hotel?
      Thank you
      Pudd

2 Answers Oct 6, 2008 at 1:03 PM
    • WesleyJohn's Profile Photo

Contact for "Church of the Nazarene" in Nazareth

by WesleyJohn Online Now Feb 29, 2008 at 6:35 PM

I was hoping that a VT who lives in Nazareth might be able to get me the email address of the Church of the Nazarene (or the pastor) in Nazareth. I am a Nazarene pastor, and interested in connecting during an upcoming trip.

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Mar 8, 2008 at 7:30 AM
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Jerusalem - Tel Aviv - Nazareth

by Donna_in_India Online Now Dec 2, 2007 at 9:35 PM

Hi - Can anyone tell me how long it takes to travel from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv and from Tel Aviv to Nazareth? What is the best way to go? Thanks.

2 Answers Apr 18, 2008 at 6:55 AM
    • Gold price

by drociu Online Now Nov 25, 2007 at 1:34 AM

Hello,

I would like to go in Nazareth in December 2007. I heard that there it is a chance to get some good priced gold rings.

Do you have some price of the gold in the area or in Israel ?

Thank you in advance.

• Petah Tikva to Nazareth

by JenniTsafrir Online Now Nov 17, 2007 at 9:42 PM

Which is the best way to drive from Petah Tikva to the Golden Crown (Renaissance) Hotel in Nazareth?

4 Answers Nov 19, 2007 at 9:04 AM
    • we'll wnat to travel back to jerusalem...

by dianehugs Online Now Sep 25, 2007 at 10:06 AM

My hubby and i are travelling to jerusalem as I used to live there so gonna show him round. We are also touring galilee and will want to travel back to jerusalem by bus. any idea the number of bus it is from nazareth to jerusalem and how often they go?

9 Answers Sep 27, 2007 at 11:56 AM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Where do we get off the bus in Nazareth?

by Jesperp Online Now Aug 23, 2007 at 7:29 AM

By the time we will visit The Basilica of the Annunciation in Nazareth, where do we get off the bus in Nazareth from Tiberias?
      Jesper

12 Answers Aug 26, 2007 at 6:52 AM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Situation in Nazareth?

by Jesperp Online Now Apr 25, 2007 at 8:02 AM

How is the siation in Nazareth?
      Jesper

3 Answers Apr 26, 2007 at 12:33 PM
    • Things to do in Nazareth?

by hariyan Online Now Jan 4, 2006 at 1:57 AM

Hello!
      I'm staying in Nazareth for 2 months and would like to know is there anything to do in the evenings for a girl?

8 Answers Jan 5, 2006 at 7:44 AM