Naxos Island Travel Answers

change location
floridafl2000's Profile Photo

hotel lagos mare or hotel glaros?????

by floridafl2000 Online Now Mar 11, 2009 at 8:30 PM

we have narrowed down our hotel choice for naxos to these two beachfront hotels for may 24 and 25th.please share your experience and opinions regarding these hotels.we are a family of four with adult daughter and son in their late twenties.thanks

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • brotherleelove's Profile Photo

Re: hotel lagos mare or hotel glaros?????

by brotherleelove Online Now Mar 11, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Try the hotel reviews on TripAdvisor.com.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • oriettaIT's Profile Photo

Re: hotel lagos mare or hotel glaros?????

by oriettaIT Online Now Mar 12, 2009 at 1:47 AM

I have been at Glaros Hotel for 12 days last summer. It is a very nice and well kept hotel, the owner Alexander is very friendly and totally helpful. He gave us lots of good advices to make our stay there better and better.
    Room was big enaugh and furnished with nice blue furniture, fully equipped with TV, air conditioning and a small fridge. All was very clean.
    Breakfast consisted in a good variety of food: boiled eggs, bread, cheese, ham, jam, honey, fresh fruit, cake, tea or coffee and orange juice. It is served in the terrace at the first floor or in your own balcony.
    They arrange to come to take us at the ferry port as we were arriving at night from Athens.
    I would raccomend you to choose the top floor room as the lower ones have some short building in front that keep you to see well the beach, but i had a second floor one and the view was still very very nice.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines