Naxos Island Travel Answers

change location

few last tips/advice before i book

by ozbod Online Now Mar 2, 2008 at 11:25 AM

first off , thanks for all the help on my previous post its much appreciated, so im in the uk and im limited to kosmar as a tour operator, toyed with the idea of making my own way but girlfriend dosent fancy it{fair enough} anyway long story short weve decided on naxos and narrowed the search down to 3 studios in i think? 2 different areas??.. first is sunny beach studios which i think is in aghios georgios second is ikaros studios which what ive read is st georges beach possibly near aghios georgios????? last possibility is annita studios which i think is in aghia anna??? so ive done some research on these 3 and they all sound good but no one seems to say where they are located i.e noise/ busy roads clubs playing music til all hours etc?? i really like the sound of ikaros studios but im a bit worried about how close it is to naxos town or do i need not to worry? as a rule we avoid the towns and busy nightlife but still like bars tavernas at night but no nightclubs etc places weve been before and liked include, skala potimia in thassos, skala in kefalonia, lindos in rhodes,kefalos in kos,skiathos town, tsvilli in zante,hanioti in halkidiki, places didnt like inc falaraki in rhodes, kardamena in kos..sure you get the picture.. any advice on the studios resorts ot there situations etc and there location to naxos town will be much appreciated, sorry to bang on but you get a picture in your mind of somewhere and i just want to get it right before i book...thanks spencer

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: few last tips/advice before i book

by ozbod1 Online Now Mar 2, 2008 at 1:25 PM

yeah cheers ive googled them all and also been on trip advisor im just thinking the more advice/info the better...thx

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • gfinesilver's Profile Photo

Re: few last tips/advice before i book

by gfinesilver Online Now Mar 3, 2008 at 12:25 AM

i just want to see the results of this one as i'm heading to naxos soon too.

• gfinesilver's Profile Photo

Re: few last tips/advice before i book

by gfinesilver Online Now Mar 3, 2008 at 10:18 AM

wouldn't you consider this to be part of research? trust me, i'm doing other research as well.
    i don't have a choice of hotel and activities are relatively specific. i will ask specific questions when they arrive and in the meantime it is interesting to hear what people say about others' questions

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines