Naxos Island Travel Answers

change location
JanaLana's Profile Photo

Ag. Anna beach + port?

by JanaLana Online Now Apr 6, 2007 at 1:24 AM

Any comments about the Ag. Anna beach near the Ag. Anna port?
Is it good to swim there? Or should we walk to the Prokopios beach for a swim?

How about the restaurants + supermarkets in Ag. Anna?

And one more thing...
There is this Church in Ag. Anna (near the port?), how early it starts to ring the bells?
And is this every morning operation?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Ag. Anna beach + port?

by mechantebee Online Now May 7, 2007 at 9:20 PM

Well, I think it was Ag.Anna port... There is a bus stop of Ag.Anna and the beach of Ag.Anna is just near by it. But I didn't recognize any port there...hmn. It's very beautiful beach with sand there. If you liked calm beach, you can walk for several min. from the sandy beach and you will see rocky beach there. It's good for enjoying just among your people. At a beach, you can rend beach chairs with an umbrella. Of course, there are some nice restaurants near by the beach. You can order among several tasty seafood menu and I bet you like all. Some serve you pizza and typical Greek cuisine as well. Go there and see what you take as lunch! As to church, I'm sorry. I can't remember it. But people there are very kind and you can ask anyone about it. Religious Greek passengers on a bus cross on their hearts whenever their bus passes by the church.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • kitty_nxs's Profile Photo

Re: Ag. Anna beach + port?

by kitty_nxs Online Now May 18, 2007 at 8:11 AM

It is very good 2 swim there.(You should also try to visit Plaka and Agios Prokopios...)I wouldn't actually call it a port.it's too small...Agia Anna is a touristic area so u should be adle to find everything there satisfactory.as for the church i wouldn't worry about it....
    Have a nice holiday in our island...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines