change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• seanmccurry's Profile Photo

where to stay

Santorini Island Oct 31, 2015 at 4:31 AM

my wife and I are planning a week in Santorini next year. we like good food and lively nights. Any suggestions on where to stay please

• Hotels etc. in Naxos?

by ChitownBarb Online Now Jun 10, 2015 at 12:53 PM

We will be in Naxos for five nights as part of our trip to Greece in September, and we have decided this might be a place to splurge on our hotel. We have booked most all of our other accommodations, and I know I can look at all kinds of hotel sites, but I'd really like a recommendation for a small hotel or B&B (I know they don't call them that in Greece, but can't think of the term right now) locally owned, that has rooms with patios with a view of the ocean. Anywhere between 100 and 150 euros would probably be our price range, and we're more interested in view, nice and helpful hosts, and not too many stairs, than in any fancy large place.

We would also like the same type of recommendation for Koufonisia if anyone has been there. I understand we can go there without reservations and find a place spontaneously, but I'd like to have some recommendations as a starting point.

Thanks for any help you can give.

4 Answers Jun 10, 2015 at 11:58 PM
    • hotels in may

by miklik Online Now Dec 9, 2010 at 1:56 PM

i am travelling in mid may, should i book a hotel now?
      i would prefer to be foot loose...
      will it be hard to find a room then?
      i have rooms booked for the beginning and end of my trip.

5 Answers Dec 14, 2010 at 2:20 AM
    • Ferries from Naxos to Mykonos

by thermo Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 6:22 AM

Does anyone know what ferries run between Naxos and Mykonos.
      Who is the ferry company, and do you know ferry times?

2 Answers Mar 28, 2007 at 10:28 PM
    • indramix's Profile Photo

Beach to oversleep near port

by indramix Online Now Aug 3, 2005 at 5:49 AM

Hi there!
      Could anyone tell me is there any beach near port in Naxos where we could oversleep, beacuse we are coming late at night on Naxos and leaving next morning to Koufonissi? We are backpackers, and don't wanna rent a room...

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Aug 9, 2005 at 12:34 AM