change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ZoharBunyard's Profile Photo

Buses with my 2 year old

Sri Lanka Jan 10, 2016 at 9:21 AM

Leaving for Sri Lanka on 4 Feb. As travelling with our 2 year old we have already planned a vague itinerary. First stop is Kandy for 5 nights where the plan is to do either 2 or 3 day trips from Kandy to see Sigiriya, Dambulla, Polonnaruwa.

My 2 questions are; if we were to do just 2 of the 3 sites which would be your recommendation (am worried 3 long days may be a little much for our little one)? And also are the buses fairly easy to find (regarding where to get on and off), Is the wait long?

Is there a better alternative that doesn't involve drivers for the day (we are doing this on a semi shoestring!)?

Thanks! Zohar

more
    • one or 2-day trips from Kandy

Sri Lanka Feb 1, 2016 at 11:22 AM

Looking for people to share one or two-day trips from Kandy.
      Just moved here and would like to discover some nearby places, from Cultural Triangle to Tea plantations and beaches.
      Suggestions accepted.

more
    • 1 day in Kandy

Kandy Jan 27, 2016 at 6:50 AM

Hello, myself and 3 other friends will arrive in Kandy a day in March around midday. Is it best to hire a tuktuk driver for the afternoon to take us to all the places of interest? How much is the usual cost for this - say from midday - 5pm? Or do you think it is best to jump in a tuktuk after each stop? Appreciate any advice on this, and also what order is best to see the sites? Thank you!

more