Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Nauru Travel Answer Locations

• Yesjoshua's Profile Photo

Visa for Nauru

Nauru Oct 30, 2009 at 6:50 PM

Hi all!

I am a spanish traveller planning a trip to the Pacific. Does anyone know how to get a visa for Nauru? is it upon arrival for every nationality? or has to be done always prior to arrival? if so... how??

Thanks a lot in advane for your time and help.

Regards,

Jose

7 Answers Feb 8, 2010 at 12:47 PM
    • Does Menen Hotel

Nauru Jun 2, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Does Menen Hotel in Naura has liability insurance to protect their visitors or any kind of protection insurance?

5 Answers Nov 29, 2009 at 11:24 AM
    • hello everybody

Nauru Aug 26, 2005 at 4:19 AM

hi .i'm gouari from MOROCCO it's an kingdom in north west of africa. i want really to find a friend from this beautiful island called NAURU.I have 19 years old and i would like to correspond with anyone from nauru ,his or him age is not important .the most important is to open an new window for to meet people in the world and make an real friendship. thanks. my e-mail is:
      GOUARI400@YAHOO.FR. I SPEAKE FRENCH AND ENGLISH!

• Air-ticket, hotel and visa for Nauru

Nauru Jul 27, 2005 at 12:19 AM

Hi, there,

I am looking for the way getting to Nauru. Do anyone know how to book the air-ticket to Nauru (from brisbane)& hotel, and what price? And how to get the Visa. Do the hotel must be booked for applying the Visa?

Great thanks for your help.

Eric

1 Answer Jul 30, 2006 at 2:06 AM
    • any mail???

Nauru Feb 16, 2004 at 11:36 PM

I want to talk by e-mail with someone from Nauru, so, I will thank anyone that provides me wih any Nauruan mail.

• Time in Nauru ???

Nauru Jan 1, 2004 at 9:40 AM

I need the time difference between UTC and Nauru it is 11:30 or 12:00 ??? I need it for a Quiz Thanx Hartmut from Germany

2 Answers Jan 1, 2004 at 7:36 PM
    • Nauru's Fresh water supply and departure flights info from Manila?

Nauru Jul 26, 2003 at 1:42 PM

Where does Nauru gets its fresh water supply? What is the price of a liter of fresh bottled water in Nauru? What is the the flying time between Manila and Nauru? Cost of plane fare between Manila and Nauru including weekly departure flights schedule from Manila? Thanks, Manny

3 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    • WojtekD's Profile Photo

Air Nauru in trouble?

Nauru Jul 5, 2003 at 6:09 AM

Hi Globies! Is this true that Air Nauru due to financial problems suspended their flights? Who is flying to Nauru instead? Wojtek

2 Answers Sep 10, 2005 at 1:49 PM
    • Phone Home

Nauru Sep 15, 2002 at 6:08 AM

Is it true that communicating via e-mail and/or phone (to the outside world) is fairly difficult in Nauru?

2 Answers Nov 18, 2003 at 8:37 PM