Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• abi_maha's Profile Photo

How to get to the park from amsterdam?

by abi_maha Online Now May 27, 2008 at 12:35 PM

Hi all,
      Need help in getting to the park, have read the post on how to get there from Arnhem, is this also the easiest way to get to the park from Amsterdam? Also is the park a safe place for me to travel alone there and spend a day or is it better to be accompanied?
      rgds,
      Abi

5 Answers May 28, 2008 at 2:18 AM
    • hotel nearby?

by angelabalkwill Online Now Jan 10, 2008 at 8:57 AM

I hope to visit De Hoge Veluwe at Easter and would like a hotel which is convenient for an entrance to De Hoge Veluwe. The idea is to get in cycling practice for my teenage (beginner cyclist) daughter.

Also can anyone recommend any other good base in Holland from which to take easy cycle rides?

8 Answers Jan 18, 2008 at 12:22 PM
    • Orientalpearl's Profile Photo

Restaurant De Koperen Kop in the park.

by Orientalpearl Online Now Oct 20, 2004 at 12:31 PM

As said I will visit De Hoge Veluwe this weekend, do you think the restaurant De Koperen Kop is worthwhile to get in? I mean that if it has some special food for me, such a foreign student, to try? Or if it has a nice price, I will consider having lunch there.

5 Answers Oct 21, 2004 at 1:41 AM
    • Orientalpearl's Profile Photo

How to go Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe by bus from Arnhem?

by Orientalpearl Online Now Oct 19, 2004 at 2:51 PM

I will arrive Arnhem on this Saturday morning by train and hope to go Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe by bus, someone please tell me where is the nearest bus station beside train station to the national park? How much will it take to arrive the entrance of the park by bus? Thank you very much!

8 Answers Apr 9, 2009 at 11:24 AM