Nathia Gali Travel Answers

change location
allyson31mtim's Profile Photo

safety for americans

by allyson31mtim Online Now May 3, 2008 at 12:43 PM

hi,
i'm a white american and my fiance is pakistani. i'll be visiting pakistan with him this fall. he wants to go to nathia gali and other places around muree. is this a safe place of me? i don't necessarily doubt his judgment, but i don't want to be looking for trouble either.

any suggestions?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Bokhari76's Profile Photo

Re: safety for americans

by Bokhari76 Online Now May 5, 2008 at 5:48 AM

Note: It is to be informed to VTers directly visiting Nathia gali Forum that this question has been replied in Murree Forum. Thanks.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: safety for americans

by peshawargallery Online Now May 9, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Although from what you may have seen on your TV images, on the contrary, please understand Pakistan is a country of 160 million population and except for a few pockets where theres an insurgency going on e.g tribal areas etc rest of the country is one of the most charming and hospitable places to visit on earth.
    Nathiagali is a beautiful alpine hill resort and you will love it. There is absolutely no reason for you to feel unsafe. Wish you and your future spouse a very good holiday!

oh and please view this too: youtube.com/watch?v=luXzEWGe...

• batota's Profile Photo

Re: safety for americans

by batota Online Now Jul 3, 2011 at 2:49 AM

No problems at all. You are always welcome to Pakistan as a friend.

With due respect I would tell you that we need safety from Americans. You should not worried about your safety in Pakistan.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines