Natal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel with BUS from Natal to Salvador in Brazil

by BijanM Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 11:45 AM

I need to travel from Natal, RN to Salvador Bahia by BUS, anyone know what Bus company I can buy ticket to travel to Salvador?

2 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 5:59 AM
    • Carnaval 2014

by nono_364 Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Carnaval 2014. Begining of march, I am going to spend 2 and half weeks around Natal . I would like to know what is the best place to stay during the Carnaval, Pipa or Natal or somewhere else near ? Any advices is wellcome as I don't have any informations about acomodation so if someone has good addresses, do not hesitate to answer

3 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM
    • caminanteodonto's Profile Photo

My first time in Natal, Brazil

by caminanteodonto Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I would like to go the best places to eat great Brazilian food. Any recommendations? I don't care if it is street food or a restaurant.

3 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 10:16 PM
    • kat.'s Profile Photo

natal safety

by kat. Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 6:33 AM

is it safe to go to natal with my daughter? after reading some reviews i am bit worried...thinking of moving there.

8 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

hotel natal carnaval

by windpaard Online Now Jan 5, 2013 at 7:53 AM

I arrive in Natal airport about 20 h on tuesday 12th february,carnaval day.
      I would like to receive info about a cheap hotel on the way of the aerobus from airport to the city center.Therefore I don't need to take a taxi.
      I speak portugese
      thanks

2 Answers Jan 6, 2013 at 2:04 AM
    • Walking in Natal

by hockeyjock Online Now Aug 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM

What is the distance from the cruise ship port to see the main attractions of Natal, Brazil. I am wondering if can walk or need a taxi.

1 Answer Aug 15, 2012 at 6:55 AM
    • Looking for e-mail address from www.brazilf4ever.com

by bellabalou Online Now May 27, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Is there somebody who can give me the e-mail address from www.brazil4ever.com. In 2008 we made some excursions with the Dutch Guy Emile/Emelio. We would like to make excursions with him in October 2011 again.

2 Answers May 27, 2011 at 11:51 AM
    • rafscab's Profile Photo

Natal to Pipa transportation

by rafscab Online Now Apr 20, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Hi,

I'm travelling to Pipa next month arriving in Natal airport. I'd like some advice on transportation from Natal to Pipa (and cost) considering I'm travelling with my wife and 8 months old baby girl.
      Thanks a lot,

Rafa

2 Answers Apr 20, 2011 at 1:52 PM
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

A question of culture...

by Pawtuxet Online Now Apr 30, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a patron saint of Natal? And if not, is there a patron saint of Brazil?

4 Answers May 1, 2009 at 1:51 PM
    • Bruno_R's Profile Photo

Renting a 4x4 or buggy in Natal and returning it in Fortaleza

by Bruno_R Online Now Dec 31, 2008 at 2:18 AM

Hi
      I am planning to go from Natal to Fortaleza by buggy (or 4x4) on the beach and would like to know if one can rent a buggy in Natal and return it in Fortaleza. Any tips appreciated!
      Bruno

3 Answers Jan 5, 2009 at 8:32 AM
    • Place to stay / things to do

by kovatchev Online Now Jul 12, 2007 at 6:02 PM

Hey,

I'm planning to go to Natal with my fiancee, and am looking for an economical but nice accommodation? Does anyone have any recommendations. I'm hoping to pay in the 35 to 60 USD range, but prefer small and quaint over any massive hotel chain. Proximity to beaches is also important to us.

I know this is an open ended question, but what highlights do Natal and the surrounding area have to offer. My fiancee and I are planning our trip and our current itinerary seems to have us sticking close to the coast and beaches. I'm somewhat concerned that as great as beach life is, it might start to all blend together by the end. Is there anything that you could recommend around Natal that could take us away from the beach?

Cheers,
      Alex

1 Answer Nov 21, 2007 at 6:58 AM
    • ron1152's Profile Photo

Taveling To Natal!!!!!

by ron1152 Online Now Mar 21, 2007 at 5:07 PM

I would like to know where are the better places to stay in Natal...Hotels or Pousada's!!!!
      I will be there from end of December until Janaury 5 or 6th of 2007. I'm looking to live there as I will be semi-retiring from the United States.

Look forward to someone responding any giving me some insight to the city and its adventures.

Sincerely,

Ron

2 Answers Mar 11, 2009 at 8:55 PM
    • Budget Accomadation

by mikeffd Online Now Jan 22, 2007 at 8:22 AM

Hi,

Im interested in staying in Natal for 3 to 4 months this summer. I spent all of last summer in Rio de Janiero, and I dont really want to go back. Anyway, I was hoping to get some info about cheap hostels/hotels. I'm going there to train brazilian jiu jitsu (again), so I just need a place to sleep.

Thank you

3 Answers Apr 4, 2007 at 6:15 AM
    • Heavens-Mirror's Profile Photo

Weather?

by Heavens-Mirror Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 4:02 AM

Does anyone know what the weather is like in March in Natal. We are staying in the Via Costeria region hopefully changing our holiday to next yr.

xxx

1 Answer Jan 17, 2007 at 9:42 AM
    • Cigarettes -Duty Free or buy local

by essayeffsea Online Now Dec 4, 2006 at 10:34 AM

Hi, travelling to Natal in Jan.I know eating out and drinking are approx half the cost or less than the uk but what about cigarettes?
      Should we buy duty free at Airport or plane or buy local in Brazil.Can you get uk brands B&H or Regal or even US brands, Marlboro are ok?

4 Answers Jan 17, 2007 at 3:28 AM
    • icelandic28's Profile Photo

renting in natal

by icelandic28 Online Now Nov 22, 2006 at 7:06 AM

hello can anyone give me information about renting in natal for more are less 3 months from 1 december thanks bjarki mar

2 Answers Apr 4, 2007 at 6:11 AM

How Much To Take?

by Heavens-Mirror Online Now Nov 8, 2006 at 2:25 PM

I am going to Brazil in Feb 07 for 2 weeks. We are on half board basis and would like an idea of how much to take.

It is my first 2 week holiday abroad for a while so we are unsure how much to take with us.
      Please can someone give me an idea of the cost of eating out, drinks etc.

Thanks,
      Stacey x

3 Answers Nov 10, 2006 at 2:49 PM
    • sunscreen and natal carnival

by alankitchener Online Now Nov 6, 2006 at 10:45 AM

hi, going to punta negra on 28 november staying at the Visual hotel. have read on another website that factor 50 sunscreen is recomended. i guess that factor is for US cream and not that from the UK. can anyone advise please? also i have heard that there is a carnival in natal in late november/early december. has anyone got any details on it? finally has anyone been to the visual hotel? thanks alan

Currency.... US Dollars or Brazilian Reals?

by Heavens-Mirror Online Now Oct 4, 2006 at 1:29 PM

Hi
      i am going to Natal for 2 weeks in Feb 2007 and wondered what is the best currency to take.
      I was going to take a mixture of Reals and some Sterling Pound traveller cheques but i have been told no where in Natal will exchange £ cheques.
      Please tell me what is the best option... i dont want to end up with a currency that i am not going to be able to change.
      Thank you in advance,
      Stacey xxx

8 Answers Oct 21, 2006 at 10:31 AM
    • Traveling to Recife & Natal ...can you help?

by muscals272 Online Now Jul 25, 2006 at 12:44 PM

I am planning a trip to Recife & want to go to Natal.

Do you know how long it takes by bus to get from Natal to Recife? And how much it cost?

Also, do you know of a beach that is called "Bald Mountain" ...i don't know the name in Portuguese?

Do you know the sand dunes to rent buggys in Natal?

Thanks!

3 Answers Oct 20, 2006 at 4:45 AM
    • I am planning a trip to Recife & Natal....anyone live there or know people there to hang out with?

by muscals272 Online Now Jul 25, 2006 at 12:41 PM

I am planning a trip to Recife & Natal.

I would like to find english speaking people to hang out with when I get there.

Does anyone live there or know anyone who lives there that might want to
      hang out?

Thanks!

Serhs Grand Hotel, Natal

by Heavens-Mirror Online Now Jul 12, 2006 at 12:04 PM

Hi Vt Members
      how are you all? Please can anyone give me any tips/information on the Serhs Grand hotel in Natal.
      I have just booked to come here in Feb 2007 for 2 weeks. Got a great deal.
      In the brochure it states that it is a Thomson Platinum hotel :)
      Id love to know more about the hotel and also the resort.
      Thanks,
      Stacey xxx

4 Answers Oct 20, 2006 at 5:01 AM
    • c«Como está o tempo em Pipa??

by MartaSilva Online Now Jun 19, 2006 at 4:25 AM

Olá a todos!

Estou a ponderar ir para Pipa no próximo dia 25 de Junho e passar lá uma semana. No entanto, tenho visto a previsão de tempo para Pipa e só tem dado chuva nas últimas semanas. Gostaria que alguém local me informasse se estas são apenas chuvas passageiras em dias de sol ou se, pelo contrário, tem estado sempre a chover e o sol só espreita de vez em quando. E como será que vai estar o tempo na semama que vem? Alguém faz ideia?

Obrigado!

2 Answers Jun 19, 2006 at 10:32 AM
    • anyone knows some cheap hostel/hotel in natal???ANY TIPS??

by pinhazz Online Now Jun 15, 2006 at 5:11 AM

im gonna fly solo to natal in 2 weeks, and i have no idear where im gonna stay yet. does anyony have some tips about some cheap accomodation in natal/ponta negra?? also if u know some hot spots in town a can not miss, plz let me know.
      thanx jaron

• Bluesman3's Profile Photo

Blues musician looking for blues clubs

by Bluesman3 Online Now May 15, 2006 at 9:10 AM

Does anyone know of any BLUES clubs around

1 Answer May 19, 2006 at 12:27 PM
    • info request

by sharky79 Online Now May 9, 2006 at 5:11 AM

Hi at all, I want to do a vacation in Natal fro 15th may to 30th may, How about the weather in may???
      I now that thare are raining day, but it's rain 1 hour and then come the sun or it's raing all the day???

thanks for the reply bye

• flights amsterdam to natal

by lolena Online Now May 4, 2006 at 9:13 AM

hi i'm going to natal in aug/sept
      has anyone flown with arke from amsterdam to natal . i want to arrange onward flights to edinburgh but dont know how well this airline sticks to its schedule - my difference could either be 2.30 hours or i could have to wait 7 hours for homeward connection - but i dont want to have to pay for an other ticket if my flight from brazil is not on time - always a risk i know but just wondered if you had advice from experience. thanks

3 Answers Jun 10, 2006 at 4:16 PM

Hotel Praia Azul Mar, in Ponta Negra

by Heavens-Mirror Online Now Apr 30, 2006 at 5:59 AM

Hi vt members
      i want to go to Brazil next next year with my fiance Gaz. We have priced up lots of hotels, and some of the 2-3 stars seem to have better customer feedback than the 4 or 5 star hotels.
      We have priced up the Hotel Praia Azul Mar and really like the look of it. Please let me know anything about this hotel if you have been to Ponta Negra. It would be great to have some peace of mind on it. Its a fantastic price to go and i really want to book it soon.
      Thanks,
      Stacey xxx

6 Answers Jun 10, 2006 at 4:07 PM
    • travel in june

by verrowe Online Now Apr 14, 2006 at 8:23 AM

My husband and I are travelling to Recife on 1st June. We intend to spend about a week in recife before moving on to Joao Pessoa for a few days and then Natal for a few more days before returning to Recife on the 20th to fly home. We are considering buying a property in one of these areas or possibly in a village or town nearby. We would like to know which areas to avoid, which are good areas and can anyone recommend a good agent.
      We hope to hire a car. we are English but have lived in Spain for three years where the standard of driving is attrocious so are used to unpredictable driving. Is Brazilian driving worse? Can anyone recommend a cheap hotel in any of these towns or areas. Also some advice on what to do in these areas while we are there would be appreciated.

2 Answers Apr 20, 2006 at 3:14 PM
    • Injections

by steveg81 Online Now Mar 7, 2006 at 8:52 AM

My family will be visiting Punta Negra, via Natal, later this month for a (mainly) beach holiday.
      Looking at the UK Dept of health etc websites, it seems that we need loads of injections for Yellow Fever, Cholera, Typhois, Hepatitis etc etc.
      Bearing in mind that we won't stray far from the hotel and beach, apart from a couple of organised excursions, do we need all of these jabs - painful and costly?

6 Answers Mar 10, 2006 at 4:26 AM