Nasugbu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Directional instruction

by LenAlmendras Online Now Yesterday

can i have a commuting direction from coastal mall to tali beach nasugbu via bus

2 Answers Yesterday
    • Ferry to Lubang Island

by joe1777 Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Is there a ferry from Nasugbu to Lubang Island? Schedule?

4 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 10:59 PM
    • Pico De Loro, Hamilo Coast

by LizaB30 Online Now May 29, 2012 at 4:55 PM

We are planning to have a family gathering this coming Saturday at a real nice beach. Is this available to the public? Could you please provide me with the details for day tour accommodations as well as directions on how to get there from Tagaytay? Thank you.

2 Answers May 30, 2012 at 7:02 AM
    • Punta Fuego Beach in Nasugbu Batangas

by LizaB30 Online Now May 29, 2012 at 4:43 PM

We are planning to have a family gathering this coming Saturday at a real nice beach. Could you please provide me with the details for day tour accommodations as well as directions on how to get there from Tagaytay? Thank you.

5 Answers Aug 24, 2012 at 4:50 PM
    • Follow up questions regarding Manila to Tagaytay trip via air-conditioned bus

by edwin1 Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Greetings again.

My follow up questions are as follows: does Crow, Erjohn and the other bus company that were mentioned travel via Coastal Highway/E. Aguinaldo Hwy to get to Tagaytay or do they take the South Luzon Expressway? From the information I read online, they recommend avoiding traveling via the Coastal Highway/E. Aguinaldo Hwy because of traffic congestion in the Bacoor, Dasmarinas, etc. (Cavite area?).

I guess my question would be: which air-conditioned bus lines travel the South Luzon Expressway (versus the Coastal Hwy/E. Aguinaldo Hwy)? Also does anyone know the approximate round-trip fare (Manila - Tagaytay - Manila)?

Thanks again for all your replies.

1 Answer Mar 2, 2012 at 5:00 AM
    • Air conditioned bus that goes from Manila to Tagaytay and back

by edwin1 Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Greetings,
      I'll be visiting the Philippines in a couple of weeks and would like to see Tagaytay for a couple of days during my stay in Manila.

I would like to know if there are any air-conditioned buses that travel between Manila and Tagaytay. I'll be staying in the Ermita, Manila area ,and I would like to know the name of the air-conditioned bus company and where their terminal is located.

If you also have an idea of the cost of a round-trip bus fare (Manila - Tagaytay - Manila), that information will be much appreciated. Thanks for your assistance.

2 Answers Feb 15, 2012 at 8:56 AM
    • aryzjoey's Profile Photo

accomodations

by aryzjoey Online Now Mar 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM

how much did it cost you to be in punta fuego? thank you.

• PRICE

by roedj Online Now Feb 20, 2009 at 12:39 AM

Do you know the prices of each rooms?
      how much and what kind of room?
      We're looking for an airconditioned room, bed and cushion, and a nice bathroom.
      Looks really nice in Canyon COve.

• how to get there?

by titao Online Now Mar 16, 2008 at 2:28 AM

Hello! I just want to know how to get to the gate of Tali Beach subdivision by public transpo from Alabang? Thanks

• room rates in munting bihangin

by bhabyem Online Now Mar 7, 2008 at 8:17 PM

guys, does anyone here knows how much are the room rates of munting buhangin in nasugbu?? we are a group of 10. thnks.

1 Answer Mar 8, 2008 at 3:23 AM
    • rate

by piamarie Online Now Feb 22, 2008 at 9:39 PM

how much it cost for a 1 nyt and 2 days accomodation?
      2 kids, age 4 and 10? 6-7 adult?
      per room? or just send me a complete quotation for the rate?
      probably sat morning to sunday afternoon.
      thank you!!

1 Answer Feb 27, 2008 at 8:39 AM
    • Water Sports

by 8legna Online Now Apr 10, 2007 at 12:14 AM

We are fond of water sports activities. Before we could decide which resort/s (hopefully the plural) to go to this summer, could you help us out by determining the best resort to go to by the water activities these resorts offer? May I ask for the water sports offerings of Punta Fuego, Kawayan Cove, Canyon Cove, Evercrest, and Playa Calatagan?

Thanks!

• ann-ust's Profile Photo

Munting Buhangin Beach Resort

by ann-ust Online Now Mar 6, 2007 at 9:28 PM

hi guys! please take time to answer these questions... im conducting a survey about Munting Buhangin Beach Resort for my feasibility study... Your response will be very much appreciated... thanks.

1.Have you been to Munting Buhangin Beach Resort?

2.Were you satisfied by the facilities and services offered by the resort?

3.Were the room rates reasonable and affordable?

4.Were you satisfied with the classification of accommodations offered by the resort?

5.Do you find the resort easily accessible?

6.Do you think that the resort should provide a shuttle from the bus stop to aid their visitors in coming to their place?

7.Do you think providing such would increase their no of customers?

8.Do you think Munting Buhangin Beach Resort is viable for redevelopment?

9.if it will be redeveloped, do you agree to retain its name?

10. Would you consider Munting Buhangin Beach Resort as one of the best resorts in Natipuan Nasugbu? Why?

11.PLease cite some comments and suggestions on how to better improve their facilities and service.

1 Answer Mar 7, 2007 at 7:44 PM
    • kutchie's Profile Photo

munting buhangin

by kutchie Online Now Apr 8, 2006 at 10:47 AM

does anybody know how much is the rent of the treehouses in munting buhangin?? and how many persons it can accomodate? and please give me some ideas about munting buhangin. thanks much =P

• What's the best beach to go to in Nasugbu?

by lanceyboy Online Now Mar 25, 2005 at 12:02 AM

If I go on day tour only and not stay over night, what best beach to go to in Nasugbu? Take into consideration price as well to give best value for money beach that gives the most enjoy experience for the trip. Thank you.

8 Answers Oct 19, 2006 at 9:09 PM