Nasugbu Travel Answers

change location

Punta Fuego Beach in Nasugbu Batangas

by LizaB30 Online Now May 29, 2012 at 4:43 PM

We are planning to have a family gathering this coming Saturday at a real nice beach. Could you please provide me with the details for day tour accommodations as well as directions on how to get there from Tagaytay? Thank you.

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • PPEI's Profile Photo

Re: Punta Fuego Beach in Nasugbu Batangas

by PPEI Online Now Jun 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Hi!

I think Punta Fuego is a an exclusive resort... Anyway, take the road going to nasugbu. It will take around 45 to 60 minutes. Marami pong signage directing to pico de loro. follow that sign. When you start to traverse up hills, malapit na po kayo nun. watch out for the right turn going to the resort. NOTE: Terezza de punta fuego and club punta fuego is located in different sites.

here's a map for you to review... terrazasdepuntafuego.com/loc...

hope this help.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • cyndymc's Profile Photo

by cyndymc Online Now Jun 6, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Are you a member of Punta Fuego? If not, then you can't go there unless you are accompanied by a member or have an endorsement from a member.

by cyndymc Online Now Jun 6, 2012 at 5:40 PM

A friend told me that they had their company outing at Punta Fuego. Although Punta Fuego's website states that they don't entertain queries for booking of non-members, I guess on a case to case basis, they do accept bookings of non-members. In fact, I saw this promo of Punta Fuego at metrodeal.com/main.php?dealI... kaya lang it's good for Sunday-Thursday only. Members usually go to the place Fri-Sat

• Re: Punta Fuego Beach in Nasugbu Batangas

by garygreen619 Online Now Aug 24, 2012 at 2:31 AM

There are much more better beach resorts than barangay sta. maria and sto. tomas. You just need to google it over the internet for the best one.

http://driftwoodnj.com/

by cyndymc Online Now Aug 24, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Time has passed...did your family stay at Punta Fuego? We went to Nasugbu, Batangas to canvass resorts for our family vacation. We went to Punta Fuego amd Canyon Cove. I can now confirm that both used to be exclusively for members, but they do accept non-members now. Of course, rates are higher for non-members...Accommodations at Punta Fuego are nice, but we opted to stay at Canyon Cove because we liked their swimming pool and beach better.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines