Nasugbu Travel Answers

change location

Air conditioned bus that goes from Manila to Tagaytay and back

by edwin1 Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Greetings,
I'll be visiting the Philippines in a couple of weeks and would like to see Tagaytay for a couple of days during my stay in Manila.

I would like to know if there are any air-conditioned buses that travel between Manila and Tagaytay. I'll be staying in the Ermita, Manila area ,and I would like to know the name of the air-conditioned bus company and where their terminal is located.

If you also have an idea of the cost of a round-trip bus fare (Manila - Tagaytay - Manila), that information will be much appreciated. Thanks for your assistance.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • asianbelle's Profile Photo

Re: Air conditioned bus that goes from Manila to Tagaytay and back

by asianbelle Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 6:51 AM

You can take Crow Liner. The terminal is located in EDSA Rotonda. From Ermita, go to the nearest LRT station and take a south-bound coach (destination is Baclaran). Get off at Pasay Rotonda station and you'll find Crow's terminal near Chowking.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • quincey0722's Profile Photo

Re: Air conditioned bus that goes from Manila to Tagaytay and back

by quincey0722 Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Yes, asianbelle is correct. From Ermita you can take the jeep to Baclaran as it crosses EDSA you must get off and walk towards the MRT-LRT connection. You will pass by SOGO hotel then at the corner of the MRT station is the bus terminal. Its air-conditioned, or you may try your luck at Manila Bay area (Roxas Blvd) there are some FX (mini vans)with the has TAGAYTAY signage. But better go to Chowking MRT-LRT. Goodluck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines