Nasugbu Travel Answers

change location

What's the best beach to go to in Nasugbu?

by lanceyboy Online Now Mar 25, 2005 at 12:02 AM

If I go on day tour only and not stay over night, what best beach to go to in Nasugbu? Take into consideration price as well to give best value for money beach that gives the most enjoy experience for the trip. Thank you.

Quote & Answer
8 Answers
  • asianbelle's Profile Photo

RE: What's the best beach to go to in Nasugbu?

by asianbelle Online Now Mar 26, 2005 at 1:03 AM

Punta Fuego, I heard, is the "in" place. However, it is open to members or guests of members, etc. Maybe, you could try Munting Buhangin Beach Camp.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • yearning's Profile Photo

RE: RE: What's the best beach to go to in Nasugbu?

by yearning Online Now Mar 28, 2005 at 4:24 AM

went to punta fuego last week ( holy week) asianbelle is right. its for members or residents only.. they have this white sand beach like the ones in boracay " long beach" as what they call it.. i'll post my pics here soon.. you can check their website. www.puntafuego.com

after punta fuego my bf and i dropped by munting buhangin. it has a white sand beach also but not as fine and soft.They offer day trips, you might want to consider it. you can also check fortune island (owned by senator legarda). to get there you need to rent a boat and i think will cost you 1500 pesos.

hope this helps..

• ino_hsb's Profile Photo

by ino_hsb Online Now Mar 29, 2005 at 6:11 PM

i stayed in Munting buhangin and its really cheap. 250 per pax entrance fee and you can just rent a tent or bring one. The medium tent (can accommodate 4 big persons) is PhP 750 overnight. you can bring your own tent and just pay 300 pitching fee. I suggest doing this as cottages are way too expensive. If I remember it right its more expensive than Bora cottages.

Oh yeah, it shares the same beach stretch as terrazas de punta fuego. I dont know if its the same as the Punta Fuego mentioned above but you can go to their beach front anytime.

The place is just so so. If youre used to Bora, Palawan and Bohol, or at least Puerto Galera, I suggest you keep your expectations at a minimum.

However, i have been told (and i was shown pictures of it) and i will find out soon, that white cove has fine white sand (and i mean white as boracay sand) comparable to Puerto at least.

• goergeouz's Profile Photo

by goergeouz Online Now Apr 14, 2005 at 2:28 AM

HEy Asianbelle, how was d trip going to Munting Buhangin? is the place not too crowded yk Palengke na? am new hir...tnx... Hoe to go der 2...

• goergeouz's Profile Photo

by goergeouz Online Now Apr 14, 2005 at 2:29 AM

HEy Asianbelle, how was d trip going to Munting Buhangin? is the place not too crowded yk Palengke na? am new hir...tnx... Hoe to go der 2...

• styrosnow's Profile Photo

by styrosnow Online Now Apr 26, 2005 at 7:47 PM

you can try white cove beach resort, the accommodations are nice (not native tropical though, more condo/hotel like) but the rates are a bit pricey-er than usual. check out their site too, www.ucpb.com/WhiteCove

• JaneCajuguiran's Profile Photo

by JaneCajuguiran Online Now Mar 26, 2006 at 9:15 PM

try Maya-maya or Laiya beach. I have Maya-maya in my travel pages.

Punta Fuego and Kawayan Cove are in the same area and both are for members only. You might want to go a little further down south to punta baluarte or residence inn calatagan (although I heard they were going to renovate the latter.

• RE: RE: What's the best beach to go to in Nasugbu?

by honeydoods Online Now Oct 19, 2006 at 9:09 PM

hi there,

Just wanted to ask The exact name of the beach site in Munting Buhangin. Do you have any idea how much the cost there? Any website for the place or contact address for info.

Thanks so much and i hope you mind my asking.

have a nice day,

honey

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines