Nashville

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tour from nashille to momoth caves in kentucky

by ernestine_d Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

We will be visiting Nashville next july and saw that the mamoth caves national park isnt that far from it in Kentucky. The probleme we are facing is we will not have a car so i wondered if there were any guided tour, transportation or solution for us to see the caves. The best scenarios would be a small tour operator that could bring us there and back in nashville afterward... but if there is any busses going there, that could drop us off at the caves that could do.. we are also going to chicago by grayhound bus after the nashville stop so it could be a stop along the way.... any ideas? we would like to see them. thanks.

more
    • getting to green hill mall

by tinkerbell58 Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 8:57 AM

can you get a bus from Nashville to the mall at green hills or how much would it be by taxi

more
    • Transportion During Fan Fare

by nashville0605 Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Are various means of transportation available continually throughout Fan Fare, Buses, Trolleys, cabs, etc.
      Or is it recommended to get a rental car. We are staying at a condominium.

more
    • getting to green hill mall

by tinkerbell58 Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 8:57 AM

can you get a bus from Nashville to the mall at green hills or how much would it be by taxi

2 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 4:32 PM
    • Transportion During Fan Fare

by nashville0605 Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Are various means of transportation available continually throughout Fan Fare, Buses, Trolleys, cabs, etc.
      Or is it recommended to get a rental car. We are staying at a condominium.

3 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 8:16 AM
    • tour from nashille to momoth caves in kentucky

by ernestine_d Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

We will be visiting Nashville next july and saw that the mamoth caves national park isnt that far from it in Kentucky. The probleme we are facing is we will not have a car so i wondered if there were any guided tour, transportation or solution for us to see the caves. The best scenarios would be a small tour operator that could bring us there and back in nashville afterward... but if there is any busses going there, that could drop us off at the caves that could do.. we are also going to chicago by grayhound bus after the nashville stop so it could be a stop along the way.... any ideas? we would like to see them. thanks.

1 Answer Mar 29, 2014 at 4:49 PM
    • Best way to spend 3 or 4 days in Nashville,TN

by theleaches Online Now Mar 16, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Going to Nashville for 3 or 4 days. Need a good campground and the best way to spend the short amount of time I'm going to be there?

6 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 12:55 PM
    • How to pack for Nashville trip/tour in early April

by TakeTheHound Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Taking a trip to Nashville Apr 7-11 and will be taking tours of the popular attractions and attending Opry on Tuesday night. What kind of temps can I expect and how dressy/casual should I pack? Will I have the need for a dress and/or black pants and dressy shoes? I'm traveling with a friend and we're both married so not trying to impress anyone, lol! Thanks!

13 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM
    • In Nashviille for 5 days July 2014 need Assistance with Accommodation

by Nifti Online Now Feb 13, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Hi All
      We will be flying into Nashville on a Thursday and departing the following Tuesday in July. As we are from Australia and have never been there before we are looking for some assistance on the best location to stay in terms of sightseeing and being in the mix of things. We don't plan to have a car so alot of walking planned or public transport. Budget for hotel is around $200 per night and would like to have b/fast included and free wi-fi. We are Hilton/Holiday Inn and Accor members if that assists. What are the must see's ? husband loves Country Music so want to make this special for him. Thank you

3 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 10:01 PM
    • No Vacancy in Nashville

by green098 Online Now Feb 2, 2014 at 5:10 AM

Why can't I book a room in downtown Nashville for March14-16th, is that typically not enough time in advance or is there an event happening?

8 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 6:46 AM
    • 3-day weekend

by green098 Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 2:48 AM

Hello - I am going to Nashville for a 3-day weekend. Would love to see some live music and 'don't-miss' sights, I am into blues music, but not really country. Any advice on which places I should see, and where I should stay. I have never been there. Is there a main drag of places I should be near. I'm a 47 yo male, and not really looking for a rowdy college crowd, just some relaxation time. I loved Memphis, but that has really changed over the years. I have heard great things about Nashville, any thoughts. - Thanks

7 Answers Feb 1, 2014 at 3:33 PM
    • Dek39's Profile Photo

Places to stay in Nashville

by Dek39 Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Could anyone recommend good places to stay in Nashville? Also any recommendations for reasonably priced hotels??
      Thanks

10 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 8:36 AM
    • Dek39's Profile Photo

Is Nashville a safe city?

by Dek39 Online Now Dec 31, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Is Nashville a safe city for tourists?

38 Answers Jan 3, 2014 at 2:52 AM
    • Bridgestone Arena Questions

by arpol Online Now Dec 1, 2013 at 7:54 AM

We will be going to Nashville for the Women's Final Four. I have a bad knee and walking distances is difficult. Which hotel, The Hampton Inn or the new Omni is closer to the Arena. Also, does the Arena have other entrances besides Broadway (is there an entrance on Demonbreun St.)?

4 Answers Feb 1, 2014 at 7:59 PM
    • 6 girlfriends (since high school) celebrating their 50th birthdays

by elhess Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Suggestions for a fun time! We radomly chose Nashville to spend a weekend celebrating our 50th birthdays because none of us have ever been there. We are from Pennsylvannia and typically stay on the east coast. It seems like "Second Avenue" would be a good spot.
      Recommendations from locals are always the best. Thank you, Julie

6 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    • Length of stay

by Lwd1942 Online Now Oct 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM

How many days would you recommend we stay in Nashville to get the most out of our sightseeing.

1 Answer Oct 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM
    • To rent a bike in Nashville

by staticpony53 Online Now Oct 8, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Can I rent a bike in Nashville, is it safe

3 Answers Nov 17, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    • wise23girl's Profile Photo

Transport options to Jack Daniels from Nashville

by wise23girl Online Now Oct 4, 2013 at 6:33 PM

My friends will be in Nashville for 4 days in 2014. Jack Daniels complex is 85k away. They have searched on Google but cannot find a Tour to take them there. There are 4 adults.

They really did not want to hire a car.

Maybe a taxi but that would possibly be very expensive.

So are there any tour options or hire car with driver or ways to go from Nashville to Jack Daniels that anyone knows about.

Thanks in advance for your input.....and no no it is not for David and me.....his family though.

9 Answers Nov 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    • Where to propose

by Dtoccj Online Now Oct 2, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I will be making a trip down to Nashville with my girlfriend and 2 of our mutual friends to see old crow medicine show December 30th and I am trying to find out where a romantic not too crowded spot might be to pop the big question

1 Answer Oct 2, 2013 at 6:35 PM
    • Good areas or areas to avoid

by Caddie9 Online Now Jul 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Was wondering if there are any areas to avoid when booking accommodation or are some better than others. Downton

4 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    • MoniqueP's Profile Photo

accom

by MoniqueP Online Now Jul 23, 2013 at 10:49 PM

is there any other cool sorts of accomodation in downtown nashville? In a pub etc...?

1 Answer Jul 24, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    • Weather and area to stay

by Caddie9 Online Now Jul 22, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Will be doing trip in early nov. was wondering what weather is like at that time of year and what is a good area to stay in.

3 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    • bar age

by kjlattner Online Now Jun 4, 2013 at 2:48 PM

what is the age to enter the bars in nashville

4 Answers Jun 5, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    • Travel agency reputation oops, fixed it.

by wyliejac Online Now Jun 4, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Is Destination Europe Online Agency (NOT European Destinations) reputable?

1 Answer Jun 4, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    • Non-Smoking Options?

by MapleMoose Online Now May 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Going to Nashville for FanFest. I want to visit a few honky tonks. Is there any such thing as a non-smoking honky tonk downtown? Are there some that are better ventilated than others? I am also presuming that because of the age of them that most will have no air conditioning. Is that right? Any suggestions would be appreciated and would cut down on endless rambling around. Also do the majority of restaurants have a non-smoking section?

2 Answers May 23, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • Downtown nightlife for over age 50

by glwill0429 Online Now May 17, 2013 at 8:47 AM

My friends and I are going to NV for a girls weeks, we are over 50, what would be our best places to to out?

2 Answers May 23, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • legitimate travel company

by wyliejac Online Now May 15, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Is EuropeanDestinations a reputable company? What other companies offer comparable prices?

4 Answers May 23, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • Bachelorette party

by Jjpnlove81785 Online Now May 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM

What is a great place to take a large bachelorette party?! Day time or night life??

4 Answers Jul 11, 2013 at 10:20 AM
    • hotels in nashville near the titan stadium

by audreyakennedy Online Now May 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM

can you suggest a few

2 Answers May 8, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    • Merle haggard

by HughA Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Where in Nashville is the best place to see Merle Haggard memorabilia?

• Taxis in Nashville during Fanfest

by MapleMoose Online Now Jan 19, 2013 at 8:32 AM

We will be staying in a midtown hotel during Fanfest in June. They have shuttles downtown and back. My concern is if we miss the shuttle back or want to stay downtown for a while. I have read that Nashiville taxis must be reserved i.e. you cannot flag one down. If this is the case, is there a realistic chances of getting one in a reasonable time, given that there are thousands of people in the Broadway area at that time.

1 Answer Apr 3, 2013 at 2:29 PM
    • Grand Ole Opry Question

by jayvee53 Online Now Jan 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM

For those of you who have gone to the Opry at the Grand Ole Opry House, I wonder about seating. I have an opportunity to get seats in Row A which is obviously near the front, separated from a few rows ahead (closer yet to the stage) by what appears to be an aisle. If this is the area where people are encouraged to come up and take photos of the stars I would think that might be a bit of a pain in the neck. Anybody have any experience with this?? Thanks in advance for your input.

John

• Opryland Shuttles During FanFest

by MapleMoose Online Now Aug 23, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Does anyone have experience with the shuttles that Gaylord Opryland operate during the June FanFest. I am interested in how early they start running, how often they run and how late they return. Whether we stay there depends on if we can get back and forth during the day as opposed to going in the morning and staying until the concert is over at night. Also would like to be able to taste the nightlife so when the last shuttle returns is important. Thank you in advance.