Nashville Travel Answers

change location

Grand Ole Opry Question

by jayvee53 Online Now Jan 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM

For those of you who have gone to the Opry at the Grand Ole Opry House, I wonder about seating. I have an opportunity to get seats in Row A which is obviously near the front, separated from a few rows ahead (closer yet to the stage) by what appears to be an aisle. If this is the area where people are encouraged to come up and take photos of the stars I would think that might be a bit of a pain in the neck. Anybody have any experience with this?? Thanks in advance for your input.

John

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Re: Grand Ole Opry Question

by TravellerMel Online Now Dec 15, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Actually, it's not so bad. Yes, the audience is encouraged to come up to the stage to take photos, but there is staff there making sure folks come up, snap a few pics, then move along. There will not be people standing there the whole time. BUT, there really is not a bad seat in the Opry House, so if you just want to see the show (and not get up-close photos of the stars), you could sit further back, or even in the balcony. You can see the stage easily, and there are big screens on either side to give you a great view of the goings-on. :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Re: Grand Ole Opry Question

by TravellerMel Online Now Dec 15, 2014 at 3:12 PM

LOL! I just noticed your question was from last year! Hopefully, you enjoyed the show. :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines