Narita Travel Answers

change location

Narita (Circle) Bus

by tianna87 Online Now Jul 12, 2007 at 7:54 AM

Since I have about 10 hours waiting for my next flight, i wanted to get out and tour the city as much as i can. I was wondering about the Narita Cicle Bus where it takes you to the museum and aeon shopping mall, whether it is part of a tour thing or just a bus that runs through a course (like to museum, mall, airport and the same thing all over again)?? And so, if i do take this bus does that mean that for every stop I take like getting off to visit the temple, i'll have to wait for another one to go to the mall and then finally take a bus from the mall(since i'll be shopping) to the airport? And last question, is this bus crowded - if it is,i'll be planning to leave early so that I wont missed my flight. I hope I can get some help, and hear from anyone soon. Thanks.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Narita (Circle) Bus

by 777flyer Online Now Jun 28, 2009 at 10:56 PM

The Circle bus I am familiar with (I'm an airline crewmember who has flown to Narita for 20 years) is a city bus line that goes from the Keisei train station in downtown Narita in a large circle, stopping at the Aeon Mall, Narita Shinshoji temple and gardens, BonBelta Mall, YourElm Department store, and many (perhaps 10) airport area hotels. It does not go to the airport itself, you would have to transfer or take a hotel bus. The full circle takes approximately 2 hours, though there are buses operating in both directions. The bus usually has room, though you may be standing if it is during the morning or evening commute. The fare is 200 yen ($2 US), and you can pick up a transfer that is good once. After that you will probably have to pay the fare again. The buses operate from about 6 am to 10 pm, aproximately 30 - 45 minutes apart. They have "200" in very large letters on the side, which distinguishes them from other city buses.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines