Narita Travel Answers

change location

Short changed!!

by LeeVS Online Now Oct 20, 2006 at 11:41 PM

I bought a camera at Snaps in the Aeon Shopping Center but when I got back to USA, I found out that I was cheated. I felt very disappointed as I know Japanese people to be very honest and maybe the store did not intentionally do so. The camera that I bought, Fujifilm Finepix E510 was supposed to come a cradle adaptor but the box did not. I did not know this until I surfed the net on getting home. How do I get in touch with the shop by email and get what I was supposed to get?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • olddude's Profile Photo

RE: Short changed!!

by olddude Online Now Oct 21, 2006 at 5:47 AM

Are you sure about this? Did the box say it was included or optional (or was it all in Japanese?) As far as I know the cradle adapter is an optional item that is sold seperately. This was after checking with Fuji and 20 other places that sell this camera. A couple of the discount places in the US may include one in the price but as a general rule Fuji makes you buy this seperately. That particular store may not include the adapter in it's price. If you paid more than 2000 yen for this camera, then you should feel cheated.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines