change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• NaveedA8's Profile Photo

Naran in April

by NaveedA8 Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 5:05 AM

Our family is planning for a Naran trip in early April. Can anyone tell me how will it be like? I mean weather, road condition, specially the road to saiful Muluk. Also, when does most of the snow around Lake Saif melts

4 Answers Oct 25, 2013 at 10:43 PM
    • Tented holidays

by hap1 Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 6:51 AM

is the tented TCKP still operating in naran? run by mr. durrani?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

naran kaghan

by AliJ30 Online Now Sep 7, 2013 at 7:31 AM

main naran kaghan apni family k sath janai ka plan kar raha hon 12 sai 16 september ka tour ho ga mujhai wahan k hotle rates or jeep k rates ka koi idea nahi hai main lahore sai apv with a driver hire karna chahta hon kya koi mujhai guide kar sakta hai k naran main jeep or hotle k kya rates hon gai normal hotle kitnai rupees par day per milaiy ga or kin jaghon par car nahi ja sakti jeep hire karni paraiy gi

1 Answer Sep 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM
    • Is October safe for visiting naran

by Mohammadsalmansheikh Online Now Sep 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Assalamo alaikum I want to visit naran kaghan shogran swat etc with my family on 22nd October kindly inform me is this weather is suitable for us and roads will be opened and cleared or not?please inform me as soon as possible.Thanks

1 Answer Sep 5, 2013 at 10:29 PM
    • Nice and Fascinating areas to visit after marriage

by awan166 Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 3:28 AM

Dear friends,

I am going to marriad INSHALAH at the end of september 2013 and thereafter i want to to visit northern areas of pakistan like naran kaghan, shougran,Seri pai etc .I am planning to visit there areas in start of October 2013 and i have only 8 days .Can you advice me your experience in this matter keeping in mind that i have estiamted budget of 60,000 or little above

6 Answers Oct 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    • Saif-Ur-Rehman's Profile Photo

GOING WITH MY WIFE TO NARAN & SHOGRAN

by Saif-Ur-Rehman Online Now Aug 21, 2013 at 4:58 AM

CAN I GO TO SHORGRAN IN JAN OR FEB?

6 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 3:53 AM
    • 5 Days (6 to 10 September) tour advice from the helpful experts needed.

by fawadafzal Online Now Aug 15, 2013 at 5:15 AM

Assalamualaikum Brothers!

We are 5 friends (Age 25+) planning to visit Northern areas (Shogran, Siri & pai, Naran, Lake Saiful Malook and please recommend any other place which I have missed). We will reach Islamabad on September 6 by air, inshaALLAH.

1. I need to know that, in these 5 days what could be the best touring plan? ( We have seen places till Abbottabad so we would directly go further up North to save time.)

2. The best vehicle rental service from Islamabad for the tour (along with rates)?

3. The best places (Hotels, camps etc;) to stay for the tour? Any other experts' suggestion?

Please Help, 

Fawad

4 Answers Aug 17, 2013 at 6:58 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

naran kaghan

by AliJ30 Online Now Aug 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM

which is the best places to visit naran kaghan and good hotles rates

4 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

naran kaghan august or september

by AliJ30 Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM

i want to visit naran kaghan in 15 august to 20 august i want to be hire a car with driver but some people telling me this is rainy season and land sliding is must in rainy season so i am confeused which month is right to visit naran kaghan august or september i am visiting 1st time to naran kaghan i have no idea about weather i am worrying because i am travelling with my wife,mother and 4 year daughter and 9 month son please give me a right suggestion

2 Answers Aug 17, 2013 at 3:51 AM
    • naran visit by 15th August

by Tausif Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Aa,

I want to visit naran in my own civic by mid of august, is it ok? I mean in terms of rain, land slide or road conditions?

2 Answers Aug 17, 2013 at 3:52 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

lahore to murree

by AliJ30 Online Now Aug 2, 2013 at 1:51 PM

can anyone guess what will be situation of murree on 2nd day of eid and about hotles rates

1 Answer Aug 2, 2013 at 9:29 PM
    • Is it safe to drive from Islamabad to Naran from August 14 to august 16th

by muzamilabbasi Online Now Jul 31, 2013 at 6:31 AM

I am traveling with family from Larkana to Islamabad via my personal vehicle which is honda civic 2000 (petrol). I am thinking to visit naran as we are three people husband wife and 4 year old kid. What is the best convenient way.. I am planning to take my car up to naran and then hire jeep for excursion to saif ul malook and then visit kunhar river and return back to islamabad. What will be the best hotel to stay within budget (budget wise) .. Is it safe to park car and will the car travel up there without any problems.. Please guide never drove up there.

Muzamil

8 Answers Jan 1, 2014 at 12:32 PM
    • naran kaghan vs Gilgit

by Fahadgudu Online Now Jul 30, 2013 at 11:58 AM

We are planning to go naran kaghan or Gilgit any one side.
      we have 5 days.
      we are confused to decide where to go.
      the alarming situation in Gilgit after the murder incident of foreigners are the big question related to security..

People suggestions and experiences are welcome

4 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • Naran tour in mid of august

by shehroz82 Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Salam

I am planning a 3 day Naran trip from 12 august to 15 august with my family..Can You please tell me weather situation, hotel rates and jeep rates in these days??

Thanks

3 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    • Is travelling in September ok?

by Naeem12 Online Now Jul 26, 2013 at 5:27 AM

We want to visit shogran, sri paye, muree and nathiagli ( please add any other good spots on the way) . We want to travel from karachi in mid september for 10 to 15 days. I have a 3 year old baby too. (Another couple will be also accompanying us).

We plan to go to Lahore by air and then visit these places. Can anyone please tell me

1.how the weather will be during September in northern areas AND also
      2. can anyone please guide us about the routes, costs and some good hotels ( less than 2500 Rs/ night) in these areas. 3.Also kindly add good places that we should not miss.
      4. Any idea about the estimated budget that I should expect this trip to cost ( excluding air tickets)

Thank you.

4 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 3:38 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

naran kaghan

by AliJ30 Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 1:02 PM

main eid k pehlaiy din raat ko apni family k sath naran kaghan k liay nikalna chahta hon pehlaiy murree main stay karnaiy ka khayal hai kya ap guide kar saktaiy hain k murree sai naran kaghan ka sufar kitnaiy hours ka hai or murree sai naran kaghan k liay kis time nikalna theek ho ga

4 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 12:28 AM
    • 4N/5D or 5N/6D Murree and Naran Visit

by awaheed76 Online Now Jul 20, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I am planning to visit Murree and Naran with my wife from 23 or 24th of August 2013. I want to stay 02 days in Murree (PC Bhurban) and then want to move Naran. Please help me to organize/plan this tour especially with respect to transportation (both in Murree and Naran) and hotel stay in Naran. Also need some idea about transport and hotel expenses rates.

Thanks in advance
      Dr. Abdul Waheed

2 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    • 4 to 5 days in Naran and Shogran

by ibaig90 Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 3:12 AM

I am planing to visit Naran and Shogran from 27-07-2013 for 4 to 5 days depending to weather and accommodation price
      please suggest me medium price hotel and tell me how i should plan my trip i will reach shogran by 27-07-2013

14 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 4:31 AM
    • Murree & Naran in Mid August

by shan80 Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Hi Everyone..

Can anyone guess what will be situaition of Murree & Naran from 15th August onwards.. Planning trip to these places with family but not sure about hotel rates..

1 Answer Jul 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

naran kaghan in august

by AliJ30 Online Now Jul 14, 2013 at 1:07 PM

main eid k 1st day apni wife 4 year daughter or 8 month k son k sath naran kaghan jana chahta hon pehlaiy murree stay karnai ka khayal hai phir naran kaghan janai ka main 1st time naran kaghan ja raha hon kya ap guide kar saktaiy hain k is month main jana theek hai or eid k 1st day murree main zayada rush tu nahi ho ga

2 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 8:24 PM
    • Naran/Kaghan in november

by kashifnaz Online Now Jul 14, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Is it possible to visit naran kaghan in the 2nd week of November due to weather conditions. I am from Rawalpindi and have some vacations on November. Can we move around and have fun during this time of the year. Kindly suggest.

1 Answer Jul 14, 2013 at 5:20 AM
    • JOURNEY GUIDELINES KARACHI TO NARAN

by SyedIrfanAli Online Now Jul 3, 2013 at 12:57 AM

SALAAM! MERA NAAM IRFAN HAI AUR MAIN KARACHI SE HO. MAIN ISLAMABAD PLACES ,RAWALPINDI PLACES, BHURBAN, MURREE, AYUBIA, NATHA GALI, ABBOTABAD, BALAKOT, MANSEHRA, KUNHAR, NARAN, JHEEL SAIFUL MALOOK ,KAGHAN, LALAZAR, BABUSAR, SHOGRAN, MAKRA PEAK, ALL LAKES (SRI ,PAYEE,LULUSAR, DUDIPASTER, ANSO )KA VISIT KERNA CHAHTA HO APNI WIFE AUR 5 YEARS DAUGHTER AND 2 YEARS SON K SATH MUJHE AIK TOU YE GUIDE KARAIN K KIS MAHINAY MAIN TRAVEL KERNA CHAHIYA AUR ROUTE GUIDE KARAIN K MAIN ISLAMABD AIRPORT SE KIS TARAH JOURNEY START KARO AUR MUJHE YE BHI BATAIN K AGAR MAIN ISLAMABD SE RENT PER COROLLA CAR HIRE KARON TOU US K CHARGES KYA HONGAY WITH DRIVER ,FUEL DRIVER FOOD AND STAY.
      AUR CAR KAHAN KAHAN TAK JA SAKTI HAI IN AREAS MAIN JO MENTION KIYE HAIN AUR KIS KIS JAGHA PER MUJHE STAY KERNA CHAHIYE AUR YEH BHI BATIN K IN SAB JAGHO PER VISIT KERNAY K LIYE MUJHE KITNAY DIN LAGAYIN GAY AGAR HO SAKAY TOU COAST MENTION KER DAIN K KITNAY EXPENSES MUJHE AYENGAY IS BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY MAIN. KARACHI TO ALL JOURNEY STAY ,TRANSPORT,ETC TO KARACHI)
      REGARDS,
      IRFAN

4 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 10:15 PM
    • road to shogra

by naturelover Online Now Jul 2, 2013 at 7:33 AM

i heard road to shoogran is muddy and it is not safe to go shogran with family.people say me to skip it and go directly to naran,what we do?

4 Answers Jul 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    • 3 days tour from wah cant to naran kaghan

by naturelover Online Now Jul 2, 2013 at 7:26 AM

please advice me to manage 3 days tour from wah to nran kaghan,is it suitable to go with family at 6 july

6 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    • Manage Tour to Sogran Naran Kaghan

by shahji817 Online Now Jul 1, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Can you guide us and help to manage a 4days tour from Lahore to Shogran/Naran/Kaghan. We are about 10 friends going in couple of days. From where we start and where it should be visit? Hotels & jeeps information etc.

7 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    • TariqK's Profile Photo

Troutland hotel

by TariqK Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 4:33 AM

troutland hotel contact

3 Answers Jun 21, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    • Guide me about Naran

by ayub1515 Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Asslamo alekum!
      M Ayub Sabir.
      I have never visited the Northern Areas of Pakistan. But i wana to visit these areas in August 2013. Would any one guide me about the weather of kaghan and Naran in the mentoined month. Which hotel is suitable for Budjet Travellers.. plz also guide me abut necessary things to take with me as M going for the first time.Would really appreciate if you people could be kind enough to guide me.
      Thanks in advance for your kind help..
      Best regards
      Ayub.

4 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    • Tariqctl's Profile Photo

Weather at Naran, Swat

by Tariqctl Online Now Jun 12, 2013 at 9:25 PM

What will be the expected weather in Azad Kashmir, Naran and in Swat in the last days of August to first week of september. And how much greenery covered these areas in the mentioned dates.

2 Answers Jun 20, 2013 at 10:42 PM
    • arman.butt.1985's Profile Photo

planing a trip to naran in august

by arman.butt.1985 Online Now Jun 12, 2013 at 2:42 AM

my friend and his family is planing a trip to naran in august (next day of EID).what is the weathers condition in august.is it better plan.they want to go saif ul maluk,lalazar,lulusar and shogran.

4 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 8:54 AM
    • nazlinizami's Profile Photo

Jeep fares in june 2013

by nazlinizami Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 8:20 AM

How much does a 4x4 jeep cost for a day? can we share it?

3 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 8:53 AM