change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Guide Needed for a Tour

by MuhammadS18 Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Hi,
      We are eight friends planning a tour in end of August 20 till 29 .
      From Pindi Places are:
      Shogran
      Naran
      khagan
      Malam Jabba
      Islamabad
      Murree

Please guide me about the weather of these places will it be cold and a pleasant ?
      Also tell me about the prices of hotels, transport and budget of the tour, it's 10 to 15 days trip.
      Just guide me about every single thing which is the part of this tour.
      If you know any beautiful and must visit place please tell that too.

more
    • naran traffic?

by FazeelA1 Online Now Aug 2, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Can anyone tell me about naran current situation we are planing to visit naran on monday

more
    • tour guaidance

by sulehri Online Now Jul 31, 2014 at 10:01 AM

which month is most suaitable for tour in naran

more
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

naran kaghan

by AliJ30 Online Now Aug 4, 2014 at 1:36 PM

can anyone guide me In which month of winter naran closed for tourist and when its open

more
    • Current Naran Situation

by FazeelA1 Online Now Aug 2, 2014 at 1:28 AM

We are three friends and we have a plan to visit nuaaran we il leave lahore sunday 3rd of august at 12 o clock night,,? can u tell me or guide me the situation after eid of trafic and hotels???Is it feasible?

more
    • jeep seating capacity?

by fahadm Online Now Jul 26, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Hi,

I am planning to visit naran, kagha. Just wanted to know what is seating capacity of a jeep?

Thanks.

more
    • tour guaidance

by sulehri Online Now Jul 31, 2014 at 9:57 AM

most suitable days distribution to visit naran sogran balakot saifulmalook etc

more
    • Hi, we are deciding to tour northern areas stated in locations!

by mhumzawan Online Now Aug 6, 2014 at 7:17 AM

We 6 friends are planning a tour to Naran, Lake Saif ul Malook, Ansoo Lake, back to Naran and then to Shogran and Siri paye then back to Lahore.

We have a budget of 72000PKR in total. We have planned to go to Balakot and then a jeep to Naran and then Lake Saiful Malook. Take a night stay and early in the morning we will trek to Ansoo lake and trek back the same day. Then we have decided to go to Naran stay their then next day we want to go to Shogran and Siri Paye. and back to Shogran and stay their and then we will head back to Balakot and then Lahore. We have selected the dates of end September.

Will it be feasible?

Is the budget enough for all this?

how about the availability of local transport?
      I will be very glad to know the answers.

Thanks.

more
    • Hi, we are deciding to tour northern areas stated in locations!

by mhumzawan Online Now Aug 6, 2014 at 7:17 AM

We 6 friends are planning a tour to Naran, Lake Saif ul Malook, Ansoo Lake, back to Naran and then to Shogran and Siri paye then back to Lahore.

We have a budget of 72000PKR in total. We have planned to go to Balakot and then a jeep to Naran and then Lake Saiful Malook. Take a night stay and early in the morning we will trek to Ansoo lake and trek back the same day. Then we have decided to go to Naran stay their then next day we want to go to Shogran and Siri Paye. and back to Shogran and stay their and then we will head back to Balakot and then Lahore. We have selected the dates of end September.

Will it be feasible?

Is the budget enough for all this?

how about the availability of local transport?
      I will be very glad to know the answers.

Thanks.

8 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 12:28 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

naran kaghan

by AliJ30 Online Now Aug 4, 2014 at 1:36 PM

can anyone guide me In which month of winter naran closed for tourist and when its open

2 Answers Aug 9, 2014 at 2:37 AM
    • Guide Needed for a Tour

by MuhammadS18 Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Hi,
      We are eight friends planning a tour in end of August 20 till 29 .
      From Pindi Places are:
      Shogran
      Naran
      khagan
      Malam Jabba
      Islamabad
      Murree

Please guide me about the weather of these places will it be cold and a pleasant ?
      Also tell me about the prices of hotels, transport and budget of the tour, it's 10 to 15 days trip.
      Just guide me about every single thing which is the part of this tour.
      If you know any beautiful and must visit place please tell that too.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2014 at 3:58 AM
    • naran traffic?

by FazeelA1 Online Now Aug 2, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Can anyone tell me about naran current situation we are planing to visit naran on monday

1 Answer Aug 9, 2014 at 2:41 AM
    • Current Naran Situation

by FazeelA1 Online Now Aug 2, 2014 at 1:28 AM

We are three friends and we have a plan to visit nuaaran we il leave lahore sunday 3rd of august at 12 o clock night,,? can u tell me or guide me the situation after eid of trafic and hotels???Is it feasible?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2014 at 12:58 AM
    • tour guaidance

by sulehri Online Now Jul 31, 2014 at 10:01 AM

which month is most suaitable for tour in naran

1 Answer Jul 31, 2014 at 2:36 PM
    • tour guaidance

by sulehri Online Now Jul 31, 2014 at 9:57 AM

most suitable days distribution to visit naran sogran balakot saifulmalook etc

2 Answers Aug 9, 2014 at 2:45 AM
    • jeep seating capacity?

by fahadm Online Now Jul 26, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Hi,

I am planning to visit naran, kagha. Just wanted to know what is seating capacity of a jeep?

Thanks.

2 Answers Jul 26, 2014 at 2:35 PM
    • tour to naran

by zahmadfazal Online Now Jul 18, 2014 at 2:34 AM

is it safe to travel to naran

1 Answer Jul 18, 2014 at 2:50 AM
    • Naran Hotel Info

by naafeysardar Online Now Jul 15, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Please suggest some cheap hotels for 2 people in Naran. I plan on staying for 3 nights from 7-10 August.

Help will be appreciated.

2 Answers Jul 20, 2014 at 9:38 AM
    • Will buses/vans available in Faizabad bus stand pindi on EID Day to go to Naran

by Tarkh Online Now Jul 6, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Will buses/vans public transport available in Faizabad bus stand pindi on EID Day to go to Naran

Regards

9 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 4:45 AM
    • Weather conditions during 30th July to August 4 for Naran/Saif/Shogran visit

by Tarkh Online Now Jun 30, 2014 at 12:18 AM

AoA. I noticed from some posts that subject season is rainly season and not recommended for families to visit Naran/shogran due to land sliding etc.
      I am really worried as have already purchased tickets till Islamabad , returning on 6th August.
      Based on above, please advise if should continue with my initial plan or
      Restrict the plan to some locations i.e give up some locations or
      change the location i.e. go to azad kashmir side or else where weather is not a concern.

Kind regards

3 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 9:24 PM
    • wanna see snowfalling...

by MariamI14 Online Now Jun 25, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Where i hve to go in november....bcoz i only wanna see snow plz guide me....

2 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 10:02 PM
    • wanna see snofalling...

by MariamI14 Online Now Jun 25, 2014 at 2:13 PM

So where i can found snowfalling in november bcoz i only wanna see snowfalling....

• visit naran in november

by MariamI14 Online Now Jun 25, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I wanna. visit to naran kaghan this year in november is it possible to come there....nd is there snowfalll......

2 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 9:26 PM
    • Family tour to naran/kaghan/shogran

by Tarkh Online Now Jun 19, 2014 at 12:00 AM

AoA. I think I had posted my question in wrong location so did not get any response.
      We (2+5children) are planning 4/5 days tour from Islamabd to naran starting from 29th July ISA t My questions are as below.
      1)how much will it cost to travel from islamb to naran. what kind of vehicles (mini van type) available & from where
      2)Will I need to book that vehcile for return also or can i get return/travel to sites, vehicles easily. if yes how much
      3)Are hotels easily available in said dates in Naran & Shogran, how much , any recommeded hotel in budget of Rs6000/ for two rooms per night.
      4)next day to see Saif mulook & stay in Naran & day after to visit Shogran. how much transport from naran to saif return trip and naran to shogran.
      5)Should we stay in Shogran or elsewhere.
      6)The day after , we want to return to Murree from Shogran. Is transport easily available , if yes how much cost till Murree.
      I would be thankful for specific answers.

Kindest regards

10 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 4:02 AM
    • time to visit jheel

by RanaAtiq Online Now Jun 13, 2014 at 12:42 AM

can i visit jheel saiful malook during first week of August

2 Answers Jun 20, 2014 at 7:45 AM
    • Facilities ?

by ranaaslam Online Now Jun 5, 2014 at 9:38 AM

I wanna know is electricity available at ptdc cabana hut naran and so they have attached bathroom ?

5 Answers Jun 5, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Going with husband

by sgulab Online Now Jun 5, 2014 at 4:18 AM

What are some easy hiking trails we can go on? Some nearby waterfalls we can vist?

2 Answers Jun 5, 2014 at 7:54 PM
    • i need help?

by marriamz61 Online Now May 22, 2014 at 12:56 AM

goin to narna this june..want to know the following?
      1.is the PTDC motel ok?..wat about electricity and bathrooms??..is hut better or cottage?...food?..
      2.is the road to lalazar ok?...n how long does it take frm naran?....
      3.how is the road to lulusar lake?..how long does it take?...
      4.any other place worth seeing?...

please tell me all details and any other important information...

3 Answers May 25, 2014 at 9:22 PM
    • Accomodation

by Rida1234 Online Now May 14, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Can u tell me about the accomodation in Naran.. Hotels that are good and offers reasonable price

5 Answers May 25, 2014 at 9:30 PM
    • i wanna know budget of my trip

by sikandarirshaad Online Now May 6, 2014 at 7:20 AM

we are medical students and we were planing to visit naran and kaghan from lahore....tour includes 50 students with 2 nights and 3 days stay from 14-17 may 2014...
      we will be obliged to know how much this trip will cost us per person (if considered average hotels average type meals considering that we are students).....

4 Answers May 13, 2014 at 4:13 AM
    • trip to shogran,naran khaghan velly

by mkashan Online Now Apr 30, 2014 at 4:18 AM

Now I am in Karachi I m planning to go naran from 4th june to 10 june with my wife and 3 yr. old son.
      my total budget is 55000 (air fare not include in this).please
      PLAN MY JOURNEY

9 Answers May 9, 2014 at 1:11 AM
    • NaveedA8's Profile Photo

Naran in April

by NaveedA8 Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 5:05 AM

Our family is planning for a Naran trip in early April. Can anyone tell me how will it be like? I mean weather, road condition, specially the road to saiful Muluk. Also, when does most of the snow around Lake Saif melts

4 Answers Oct 25, 2013 at 10:43 PM
    • Tented holidays

by hap1 Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 6:51 AM

is the tented TCKP still operating in naran? run by mr. durrani?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

naran kaghan

by AliJ30 Online Now Sep 7, 2013 at 7:31 AM

main naran kaghan apni family k sath janai ka plan kar raha hon 12 sai 16 september ka tour ho ga mujhai wahan k hotle rates or jeep k rates ka koi idea nahi hai main lahore sai apv with a driver hire karna chahta hon kya koi mujhai guide kar sakta hai k naran main jeep or hotle k kya rates hon gai normal hotle kitnai rupees par day per milaiy ga or kin jaghon par car nahi ja sakti jeep hire karni paraiy gi

1 Answer Sep 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM
    • Is October safe for visiting naran

by Mohammadsalmansheikh Online Now Sep 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Assalamo alaikum I want to visit naran kaghan shogran swat etc with my family on 22nd October kindly inform me is this weather is suitable for us and roads will be opened and cleared or not?please inform me as soon as possible.Thanks

1 Answer Sep 5, 2013 at 10:29 PM
    • Nice and Fascinating areas to visit after marriage

by awan166 Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 3:28 AM

Dear friends,

I am going to marriad INSHALAH at the end of september 2013 and thereafter i want to to visit northern areas of pakistan like naran kaghan, shougran,Seri pai etc .I am planning to visit there areas in start of October 2013 and i have only 8 days .Can you advice me your experience in this matter keeping in mind that i have estiamted budget of 60,000 or little above

6 Answers Oct 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    • Saif-Ur-Rehman's Profile Photo

GOING WITH MY WIFE TO NARAN & SHOGRAN

by Saif-Ur-Rehman Online Now Aug 21, 2013 at 4:58 AM

CAN I GO TO SHORGRAN IN JAN OR FEB?

6 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 3:53 AM
    • 5 Days (6 to 10 September) tour advice from the helpful experts needed.

by fawadafzal Online Now Aug 15, 2013 at 5:15 AM

Assalamualaikum Brothers!

We are 5 friends (Age 25+) planning to visit Northern areas (Shogran, Siri & pai, Naran, Lake Saiful Malook and please recommend any other place which I have missed). We will reach Islamabad on September 6 by air, inshaALLAH.

1. I need to know that, in these 5 days what could be the best touring plan? ( We have seen places till Abbottabad so we would directly go further up North to save time.)

2. The best vehicle rental service from Islamabad for the tour (along with rates)?

3. The best places (Hotels, camps etc;) to stay for the tour? Any other experts' suggestion?

Please Help, 

Fawad

4 Answers Aug 17, 2013 at 6:58 AM