Naran Travel Answers

change location
Tariqctl's Profile Photo

Jeep Hiring

by Tariqctl Online Now Oct 17, 2012 at 10:40 PM

What will be the per day rate for hire a jeep to visit naran and fuel charges is also included in the deal

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Mozumbus's Profile Photo

Re: Jeep Hiring

by Mozumbus Online Now Oct 18, 2012 at 3:14 AM

usually you don't need to hire jeep to visit Naran unless you are going in Winters, which is almost useless in itself. One needs jeep from Naran to visit surrounding places rate of which is around 2000 inclusive of fuel (~4 hours).

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Bokhari76's Profile Photo

by Bokhari76 Online Now Oct 18, 2012 at 5:12 AM

If you are going to hire private vehicle (car, jeep etc) from any other city to Naran. For example from Islamabad to Naran. They will charge you Rs. 2500/- rent per day with driver + Petrol.

• sdq's Profile Photo

by sdq Online Now Oct 18, 2012 at 11:41 AM

The above two guys are a pro in these areas:-) I mean they have travelled recently as Muzzamil said you don't need to hire a jeep to reach Naran but to see it's adjacent places like Jheel Saif ul Maluk if you are a small family the best way will be sharing a ride it will be cheaper but if you are 6 - 7 members than you can take a private jeep, it depends on your need and preferences.

• Bokhari76's Profile Photo

by Bokhari76 Online Now Oct 18, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Right Conclusion By sdq.

In my last reply I said for private car 2500/- per day (rent-a-car). Be clear that it is Exclusive of Petrol. You have to bear petrol charges too.

So like my friends said, if you are 4 or more you can afford private car to Naran as well as private jeep to nearby excursions like saiful maluk etc. Otherwise share jeep (which carries 6-8 persons).

• imranthetrekker's Profile Photo

by imranthetrekker Online Now Oct 29, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Hi,

2500 Pkrs + fuel ( Diesel ) , very good deal, winters are mostly off in the region, so one could find a good driver too.

Bon voyage .

• imranthetrekker's Profile Photo

by imranthetrekker Online Now Oct 30, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Public transport could be another option for the visitors to Kaghan valley from Manshera, cheaper option .

Ciao,

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines