Naran Travel Answers

change location
Tariqctl's Profile Photo

make a rout to Naran And Kaghan

by Tariqctl Online Now Oct 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I m going first time on any trip and totally not know to how to make a journey. So, kindly tell me the place at Naran and near to Naran like Siri Payae etc. after naran i want to move kaghan. How many days are required to visit the maximum places at naran and kaghan. and which mode of transportation is cheap to move. I had selected the hotel kunhar an naran and hotel faran at murree. give me idea about these hotels

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Mozumbus's Profile Photo

Re: make a rout to Naran And Kaghan

by Mozumbus Online Now Oct 15, 2012 at 11:16 PM

7-10 days is a good duration to visit the Naran valley. Add extra days for commuting from hometown, which can be upto 3-4 days if coming from Karachi.

Atleast 3 nights each in Naran and Shogran would be a good idea, imo. I would not bother staying at Kaghan.

Lake Saiful Mulook is a day trip from Naran while Sri Pai is a day trip from Shogran, just to make it simpler for you.

Staying at Balakot for a couple of nights and relaxing would not be a bad deal, imo.

For traveling in Pakistan, I have found this website very helpful:
    pakwheels.com/forums/road-tr...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • sdq's Profile Photo

by sdq Online Now Oct 16, 2012 at 12:59 PM

It depends from where you are going I did it this way at 12 noon I left Lahore and reached Abbottabad at 09:00 pm stayed for a night next day left for Naran in 6 hours reached Naran stayed for three days left for Swat but for Murre and Naran it has to be a little different first Murree than through Nathia Gali to Naran will be a better option.

• Bokhari76's Profile Photo

by Bokhari76 Online Now Oct 17, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Public transport is cheaper. The whole valley is called "Kaghan Valley", but Kaghan village itself has no significant importance. Your main points should be Naran & shogran.

From Naran you can visit Lake Saiful Maluk, Lalazar & few more lakes like Lulusar lake, dudipatsar lake.

From Shogran you can visit Sari & Paya plateu.

Following forum discussions may help you regarding Naran:

VT Forum temporarily unavailable

VT Forum temporarily unavailable

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines