Naran Travel Answers

change location

how is accomodation and hoteling ?

by sitamgar Online Now Jun 29, 2012 at 7:07 AM

how is hoteling in naran..? same costly like murree or one can get a proper and fair accomodation out there. If some one has visisted there lately with his family then please share his expirience .

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • besal's Profile Photo

Re: how is accomodation and hoteling ?

by besal Online Now Jun 30, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Right now it is peak season in Naran, and with greater demand for rooms, hoteliers are charging higher rates. Secondly tourists still fear the Swat valley (though people are going there), therefore there is a rush to Kaghan Valley.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Mozumbus's Profile Photo

by Mozumbus Online Now Jul 1, 2012 at 11:35 PM

hotelling in Naran is always tricky especially in the tourist season, i.e. summers. An acquaintance just came back from Naran etc and they reported of very high rates. You can compare that to Murree I guess.

However, if you plan well, make a list of places from online sources, reach there early to negotiate, and bargain hard, you may get some good deals, imo...

• Re: how is accomodation and hoteling ?

by AmmadM Online Now Jul 2, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Well it is true that this is peak season in Naran so it would be hard to find any hotels, it is best the you inquire online or on phone before going there, if you do manage to get the accommodation yes it would be clean and proper but not very comfortable as in a luxury hotel.

• imranthetrekker's Profile Photo

by imranthetrekker Online Now Jul 30, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hi from Chitral,

Better to avoid the busy days in Naran, try to be there when less people are there .

I'd go for Royal Hotel, Naran, nice people and good prices.

Ciao,

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines