to visit with family.

Waiting for a positive response.

Tariq Jmail

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • besal's Profile Photo

RE: Noori Top & Kuch Gali

by besal Online Now Jul 28, 2006 at 12:04 AM

Not been to Nori top but it is approx. 3-4 hours drive further north of Naran towards Babusar pass. Before you reach Besal a place called Jarkhand, there is a track veering right that will take you to Noori top overlooking Kashmir valley.

Jeep cost will be approx. Rs. 3000. If you have little children (7yrs), then I would not reccomend because there are no facilities en-route. Pack all your stuff in Naran before proceeding.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Noori Top & Kuch Gali

by muree Online Now Jul 5, 2008 at 11:45 AM

helloo
    dear my name is muhammad taimur awan frome islamabad i kanow i about the condition of kaghan and naran i know all the rates of hotelssss i visted last week of naran kaghan naow a days roads are badlly damage due re construct NHA work on road ....road is completely block at day time almost 3...4 hours.........naow road was better tahn previous...i think u enjoy journey of naran and kaghan inshallah next season road completley carpted....u ...can travel on your own car.........up to gilgit insahallah best hotel in naran name is(new cecil hotel) its very good looking hotel in naran and kaghan this is new hotel in naran you can enjoy all types facilites in this hotel car parking very safe in basement....beautifull rooms and satuated on main road.........and very chaep rates you cant imagine that?best of luck........for graete jouney,,,,,,,,,

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines