Naples

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• chocolate tour

by ellenben Online Now Jun 28, 2014 at 3:54 AM

I heard there is a chocolate tour in Naples. Can you tell me what it is?

2 Answers Jun 28, 2014 at 4:06 AM
    • SusanE33's Profile Photo

Spring break with active family with teenages

by SusanE33 Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 5:12 AM

I am already starting to think about our trip next year, as I buy airfare as soon as it is available. My family loves warm weather, beach, hiking, exploring nature, and being active. Would Naples for a few days be a good fit? Thinking we would fly to the Keys for 2 nights, then drive to Naples for the rest of the week and fly home from Fort Meyers. We have never explored this part of Florida. Any thoughts?

• packing question

by josie1008 Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Arriving this Thursday Feb6 for 6 days. How do I pack for that? It seems like its different than arriving in april which is what I am used to. Thanks, Joanne

3 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 9:01 AM
    • Bus to Outlet mall

by jvanlies Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Is there a bus from downtown Naples to the Miramar outlet mall?

2 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:46 PM
    • SophiesChoice's Profile Photo

Fresh places to dine and drink in Naples

by SophiesChoice Online Now Jan 20, 2014 at 10:08 AM

I am bringing a new boyfriend to Naples for a long weekend over Valentines- what are the fresh, hot places to dine, drink and relax in Naples? We are in our mid 40's and would love to hear live music too.

H and J

5 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 1:05 PM
    • Going to naples for my anniversay for one day

by sa2122rt Online Now Nov 10, 2013 at 8:18 AM

HI friends, I am planning to go to naples on my anniversary but only for one day, can you please suggest what are the must see attractions overthere which we can cover in one day.

8 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    • A good PEDICURE?

by Suze7 Online Now Oct 17, 2013 at 10:30 PM

WHERE CAN I GET A VERY GOOD PEDICURE around 5th St & 5th Ave more or less. Thank you.

1 Answer Oct 31, 2013 at 1:17 PM
    • BlindFish's Profile Photo

Dinner Sailing Cruises

by BlindFish Online Now Aug 4, 2013 at 3:28 AM

We had a very unique experience in 2011 in Monterey when we hired a local skipper to take us out with his sail boat and offered a simple but delicious dinner he prepared while the party of six guests were enjoying drinks and the relaxing atmosphere.

I thought that something similar can't be hard to find on Florida's west coast between Tampa Bay and Naples but so far I was not ablte to find anything that really compares. The only option, the Naple Princess dinner Cruises seem a bit too crowded and less individual. Suggestions anyone?

4 Answers Aug 4, 2013 at 11:21 PM
    • Accommodation: house near city centre

by ja-b69 Online Now Jul 14, 2013 at 2:56 AM

Family vacation, 7 adults and 3 children. We would like to rent a house near city centre, don't want to be dependent of our cars at all times. Is that at all possible with this type of accommodation, or do we have to live several km from beach, shops and restaurants? Any recommendations would be very much appreciated!

1 Answer Jul 14, 2013 at 6:11 AM
    • Car Dealership Recommendation

by Bonnie1944 Online Now Nov 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I am flying into Fort Myers to spend the season in Naples. I decided to purchase a used car this year instead of having mine shipped from Pennsylvania. I'm not familiar with dealers in Naples - can anyone recommend one for me? I would like a Honda or Toyota with lower miles. Thank you.

1 Answer Dec 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM
    • Beaches

by cuban64 Online Now Feb 19, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Hi

We are looking to stay in Old Naples in May, maybe 5th ave area, was just wanting to know how far it is to good beaches and are they accessible by public transport?

Thanks in advance

• Local Taxi

by herculese Online Now May 4, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Does anyone know the cost of the taxi fare from Fort Myers Airport to Naples?

1 Answer May 5, 2011 at 4:28 AM
    • Activities for Kids

by julia31 Online Now Apr 2, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Hi my husband and I love Naples as does my 11 year old daughter although she is becoming rather bored with our company!!!!! We do not want to stop coming to Naples and were planning on spending the month of August there can anyone make any suggestions as to how she may make some friends? Are there are any Summer clubs she could go to? Any advice would be most welcome.

2 Answers Apr 2, 2011 at 11:33 AM
    • one month leasing

by kutil72 Online Now Dec 6, 2010 at 7:55 AM

I will be in Naples, Florida for almost the whole month of March, 2011. Is is possible to lease a car rather than rent one? I bought the car I have now at Devoe, but have decided not to drive down this year. I have tentatively researved a car from Thrifty, but the cost is almost twice the cost of my flight from Cleveland to Ft. Myers. Any bargains?

1 Answer Dec 31, 2010 at 8:54 AM
    • transportation

by lindabernhardt Online Now Oct 5, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I am coming to Naples in early Dec and would like to know the price of shuttle service from the Fort Myers Airport to Naples. Also is it best to make a reservation?

1 Answer Nov 12, 2010 at 10:04 AM
    • arecee's Profile Photo

Going to Naples, Florida 1st time

by arecee Online Now May 12, 2010 at 1:32 PM

My wife and two kids are going to stay at the Charter Club of Naples Bay. What are the pros and cons? What should we be aware of???

• Looking for an Airboat ride

by beachball Online Now Mar 19, 2010 at 12:04 PM

We're looking for the best swamp airboat ride in Naples. Want to see the gators and the natural beauty. I hear there is a good one on Hwy 41 but there are too many advertisements to take a chance. What do you recommend?
      Thanks

• Air boat rides and trips

by Marcy4 Online Now Mar 4, 2010 at 8:17 AM

what are prices and best ride to see alligators in April ?

1 Answer Mar 4, 2010 at 10:33 PM
    • Transportatoin from Ft. Myers Airport to Naples

by gailia5 Online Now Sep 30, 2009 at 5:06 PM

What's the most inexpensive way to get from Ft. Myers Airport to Naples?

• public transportation option

by BigPaulie Online Now Sep 12, 2009 at 11:57 AM

I'm new to Naples and have traveled widely. I'm a firm believer in public transportation both for its smaller environmental footprint and its function as a community builder. I want to return to NYC for a two week visit but do not want to drive my own car and pay for two weeks of parking, nor do I want to spend100 or more for round trip cab fare. Is there really no way to get from Naples to the Ft Myers Airport by public transportation? Have I missed something?

6 Answers Sep 13, 2009 at 12:57 AM
    • Naples Airport, Florida

by johnvint Online Now Sep 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Does anyone know whether there are plans to commence commercial flights again into Naples Airport in Florida? I live in the UK but have a house in Naples. With 5 children, not only is cost a major factor but convenience is too. Whilst I am typing, does anyone have any tips re getting cheap flights into Fort Myers (assuming that Naples is not possible)? Unfortunately I always have to travel at the height of the European season - mid July to early September, therefore costly.

2 Answers Apr 2, 2011 at 8:54 AM
    • Naples Airport

by johnvint Online Now Aug 29, 2009 at 8:05 AM

Do you know whether there are any plans to commence commercial services from Naples?

3 Answers Aug 30, 2009 at 12:32 AM
    • marlingale

by marlingale Online Now Jun 4, 2009 at 9:03 AM

It's Thursday and often there is music at Venecian Bay Village, It there music tonight? June 4, 2009. Your earlist response is requested to marlingale@yahoo.com

• Anything walking distance?

by GabyT Online Now Mar 22, 2009 at 12:06 PM

How far away is the Miromar from the Naples Grande Resort? I will be there from March 29th through April 2nd for a seminar. Do I have to rent a car to do some shopping or are taxis affordable? I am not used to driving in other cities other than mine so I'd rather be driven around if it is not too expensive.

2 Answers Mar 23, 2009 at 1:56 AM
    • May weather and swimming beaches

by mayfast Online Now Jan 8, 2009 at 2:19 AM

Hello All,

My hubs and I are coming down to your wonderful part of the world from UK in early May for 2 weeks - will it be hot enough to swim in the ocean/pools at this time of the year?

Any tip on best beach for swimming in the ocean and vacation rental 'on the beach front' - just miss the sun and beaches here in Europe. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks and all the best for 2009!

4 Answers Jan 11, 2009 at 12:52 PM
    • Fishing Charters

by fandt99 Online Now Aug 18, 2008 at 1:01 PM

My husband and I and a few freinds will be traveling down to the Naples/Marco Island Area in the late summer/early spring next year. Were are looking for a reputable company that does fishing charters in this area. Any recommendations? TIA

LD08

• jacksgoods

by jacksgoods Online Now May 7, 2008 at 2:47 PM

Would you please send me the telephone number of sean at Naples water sports Thank you jacksgoods midlinj@bellsouth.net

1 Answer May 8, 2008 at 12:36 AM
    • jcims's Profile Photo

SkyBus stranded my brother, looking for ideas to get him home

by jcims Online Now Apr 5, 2008 at 2:15 AM

Hi All!

My brother got the unfortunate word from his mother in law that SkyBus folded a day before he was to head home (today, 4/5). The absolute cheapest flight we have been able to find on such short notice is230 per person, but that's getting in at 11:30pm on Monday to a city that's about 75 miles from the airport where they parked their car. (Dayton vs Columbus)

Right now he's looking for a one way rental car option, but there appears to be some kind of price gouging going on. About three months ago i did a one way rental out of Huntsville, Alabama to Columbus, and got a nice Pontiac G6 on a moment's notice for68. Right now the only company my brother has found that does a one way is Hertz, and they want750 for a Chevy Malibu (2 days).

I've looked at Bus ($550 for the fam), Train (absolutely absurd) and no matter what it's looking like he's going to spend a grand to get home.

Now, i can sure think of worse fates than being 'stranded' in Naples, but i suppose life does have to go on.

Any hints/ideas/tips would be very much appreciated!!!

Thanks

Bob

6 Answers Apr 5, 2008 at 9:04 PM
    • Travelling in July with children

by shirleymacrina Online Now Jan 24, 2008 at 10:09 PM

I'd like any helpful tips for travelling in Naples with children. I'll be alone with a 10yo and 3yo, and we do not speak any Italian. We will be flying out of Naples after an excursion. Any helpful tips about a hotel, airport maneuvering and weather in late July would be most helpful.

Thanks,
      Macrina

4 Answers Feb 1, 2008 at 7:41 AM
    • dldkag's Profile Photo

Florida Rental for a weekend

by dldkag Online Now Aug 6, 2007 at 9:43 AM

We have a small group (5-6) that is considering going to the Naples area for a long weekend (Thursday - Sunday) in November. We were hoping to rent a house or condo for our stay, as opposed to staying in a hotel. I haven't, though, had much luck finding rentals that rent for less than a week. Does anyone know of any options for us? Thanks for your help.

1 Answer Aug 7, 2007 at 6:15 AM