Naples Travel Answers

change location

Do I want to move there

by bigdog1969 Online Now Feb 3, 2004 at 5:48 PM

Heloo I am a new england resident in rhode island and I would like to receive some feedback on how It is to live there I have a wife and a son and would be living in the airport pulling, seagrape road section of the city if I was to move there any feedback at all would be helpfull

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Do I want to move there

by erikafla Online Now Mar 16, 2004 at 6:55 PM

Our family of 5 just moved to Naples 7 months ago and we love it. We have 3 children ages 9, 7 and 6 and they love being outside all year round and being involved in sports outdoors all year round. That part of town is nice, but which community you live in makes all the difference. Some are strictly for older people and they aren't very tolerant sometimes of children. We live in a community called Indigo Lakes which we love and is geared more towards families. On any given night after school you will see tons of kids outside playing, people walking their dogs, etc. The school system is great also. They are just starting a new part of Indigo called Indigo Preserve with higher priced and larger homes than the Lakes but there are still a few lots available in the Lakes. Saturnia Lakes is another place to look with a wonderful clubhouse and pool/beach area. Pebblebrook is also near with families being the main focus. There are really luxurious new developments like the Brooks, Mediterra, Tuscany Reserve and Pelican Marsh to mention a few if they are in your price range. Housing is definitely expensive here versus the north but it is worth it to escape the cold winters. If you have any other questions, write back

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines