Napa Travel Answers

change location

Best hotel in Napa/Sonoma for girls getaway?

by scottsdalemom Online Now Feb 7, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Hi!

I've been reading Tripadvisor, and lots of great reviews on a number of places in the Napa area.... but my girlfriend and I are looking for relaxation and a nice social scene/hotel bar, or reasonably close access to shops and restaurants. I noticed a lot of the reviews were posted by couples... and we're a couple of busy working moms getting away... any suggestions??

Thanks in advance!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • brotherleelove's Profile Photo

Re: Best hotel in Napa/Sonoma for girls getaway?

by brotherleelove Online Now Feb 7, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Focus your search on Calistoga so you can take advantage of the mud baths and hotsprings spas.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • travelgourmet's Profile Photo

by travelgourmet Online Now Feb 7, 2010 at 11:31 PM

Girls getaway. Great and lucky you. One of the nicest areas is overlooked by many. Where is that one location that is close to everything. Well, for me that would be Napa, itself. Yes, there are great places up and down Hwy 29, from Napa to Calistoga, 35 miles away. Calistoga is the north end of the Napa Valley, so that puts it the furthest from San Francisco or Sonoma. A quaint town is St. Helena and also Yountville with many fine accommodations. My choice would be the Napa River Inn, not only for the rooms but the location that matches your desires. Check it out at: http://www.napariverinn.com/

• MsLinzLou2's Profile Photo

by MsLinzLou2 Online Now Mar 19, 2010 at 11:04 PM

When are you coming to the Napa Valley?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines