Napa Travel Answers

change location
HarmoniousBotch's Profile Photo

Romantic hotel in Napa

by HarmoniousBotch Online Now Jan 9, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I'm thinking of taking my wife to Napa Valley for Valentine's day. Any suggestions for hotels?
Thanks,
HB

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • dino335's Profile Photo

Re: Romantic hotel in Napa

by dino335 Online Now Jan 9, 2009 at 2:23 PM

I stayed at this place a few years ago -- it was nice then and it looks like they have made improvements. Harvest Inn St. Helena.

http://www.harvestinn.com/

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • travelgourmet's Profile Photo

by travelgourmet Online Now Jan 9, 2009 at 5:05 PM

You better quit thinking and start acting. Valentine's Day is a popular stay in Napa Valley and prices can be very steep. It is also on a Saturday, so a weekend can be booked up to 6 weeks in advance. Good Luck. I have two places in mine that might be ideal. One might have a room available. River Terrace Inn in Napa is on the river and has rooms with views of the river. Right in town for a central location. See www.riverterraceinn.com
    I am sure the other one is booked due to not having that many rooms but is very romantic and French European. Maison Fleuirie, a Four Sisters Inn, is located in Yountville, the middle of Napa Valley. See www.maisonfleurienapa.com

• CelticSu's Profile Photo

by CelticSu Online Now Jan 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM

Another option is Sonoma. It's not only Wine Country, but it boasts the very first producer of fine wines in all of California: Buena Vista. A terrific and fun place to stay would be Ramekins, which is just off the Plaza. Not only do they have lovely rooms to stay in, but you can sign up for a cooking class at the same time. Very fun if you & your wife like to cook, or like to watch cooking shows, or are Foodies, or like to eat! :-)

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, whatever you decide!

• orcoastgirl's Profile Photo

by orcoastgirl Online Now Jan 13, 2009 at 11:42 AM

The Villagio in Yountville is very nice, we have also enjoyed stays at the Harvest Inn in St. Helena. In Sonoma, we love the Sonoma Mission Inn, actually in Boyes Hot Springs, about a 5 minute drive away from downtown Sonoma. Have fun! :)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines