Napa Travel Answers

change location

affordable transportation for two in napa

by matttracey Online Now Sep 10, 2006 at 12:54 PM

My husband and I are planning a trip to Napa in mid-November. Although we are driving and will have our own car, we would like one day where we can both enjoy wine country without worrying about who is driving. I've checked out some limo websites but the costs seem a bit extravagant for two people. Are there any suggestions for something a little more affordable? Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • travelgourmet's Profile Photo

RE: affordable transportation for two in napa

by travelgourmet Online Now Sep 10, 2006 at 1:22 PM

Yes is the answer to more affordable and still first class. If staying in San Francisco there is a tour for only72 per person. If staying in Napa Valley the tour cost is69 per person. Check out my travel pages or other VTers for Napa Valley for the day you are free to help you get an incite on things to do, see, and eat. If you take a tour make sure the wineries visited on tour are not the same ones you visit on your own. Besides the VT Napa Valley pages the website for the tour is: evanstransportation.com/napa...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • squidly2's Profile Photo

RE: affordable transportation for two in napa

by squidly2 Online Now Sep 10, 2006 at 9:43 PM

Another option, my husband and I took the Napa wine shuttle for a day, and enjoyed it very much. It was49 per person per day last year, now it's52 per person per day according to their website (maybe due to the price of gas).
    Here's their website: wineshuttle.com/reservations....
    It is a very comfortable van, maybe 8 or 10 passengers.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines