Nanyuki

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day trip to Nanyuki in Kenya

by chaomaye123 Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 12:40 AM

My family and I would like to visit Nanyuki on a day trip and we would like to get the most from this trip. What interesting activities can we engage in? We have a seven year old boy and a two year old girl.

more
    • Day trip to Nanyuki in Kenya

by chaomaye123 Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 12:40 AM

My family and I would like to visit Nanyuki on a day trip and we would like to get the most from this trip. What interesting activities can we engage in? We have a seven year old boy and a two year old girl.

3 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 9:37 AM
    • Travel to Kenya

by gnkrb4u Online Now Dec 11, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Is anyone travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Nairobi or Nanyuki or any place nearby.

1 Answer Dec 12, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    • Travel from Nairobi

by heygorgeous129 Online Now Apr 24, 2012 at 4:45 AM

What's the best/cheapest way to get from Nairobi to Nanyuki?

3 Answers Apr 26, 2012 at 10:38 AM
    • Segara Ranch Roberta ? Went a long time ago would love to go again

by mips Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 10:28 PM

Stayed at this wonderful ranch house back in the 80s and would just love to go again and take my husband. Cant seam to find it on line anywhre and I have no idea of the address, i think its in a journal back in the UK and I am not there for a while.

Anyway the ranch had single family holidays I think there was 2 bedrooms and theres a 'guest house' in the garden where Roberta lived. Theres a kidney shaped pool in the grounds. they used to have a poodle called Shelly and a Rottie called Tumbo (Yes I know I can remember the dogs names but not Robertas surname!)

Anyway if you know how to get hold of them please let me know by email on
      mips1970@yahoo.com

Many many thanks

I think Roberta had an interest in the Driftwood Beach Club also a wonderful place to stay!

1 Answer Jun 4, 2006 at 4:56 PM
    • weather

by Buryboy1164 Online Now Oct 6, 2003 at 4:23 PM

I'm travelling to Nanyuki in November and was wondering what the normal is for the weather this time of year? Darron

1 Answer Oct 6, 2003 at 11:37 PM