Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Diani Reef or Diani sea?

Mombasa Island Sep 10, 2015 at 7:56 AM

We are 6 people visiting Mombasa in July next year. We have not ordered a hotel yet, have any of you stayed at Diani reef or Diani sea hotel?
      Greatful for any information about Mombasa. We visited Zanzibar this summer, and loved it.

Best regards Turid/Norway

• Please email me catalog of hand woven or spun rugs or mats.

by cdiengott Online Now Jun 15, 2014 at 5:55 PM

I would like to buy a hand woven or spun rug or mat. Please inform me how.

2 Answers Mar 18, 2015 at 12:39 AM
    • Day trip to Nanyuki in Kenya

by chaomaye123 Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 12:40 AM

My family and I would like to visit Nanyuki on a day trip and we would like to get the most from this trip. What interesting activities can we engage in? We have a seven year old boy and a two year old girl.

2 Answers May 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM
    • Travel to Kenya

by gnkrb4u Online Now Dec 11, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Is anyone travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Nairobi or Nanyuki or any place nearby.

1 Answer Dec 12, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    • Travel from Nairobi

by heygorgeous129 Online Now Apr 24, 2012 at 4:45 AM

What's the best/cheapest way to get from Nairobi to Nanyuki?

3 Answers Apr 26, 2012 at 10:38 AM
    • Segara Ranch Roberta ? Went a long time ago would love to go again

by mips Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 10:28 PM

Stayed at this wonderful ranch house back in the 80s and would just love to go again and take my husband. Cant seam to find it on line anywhre and I have no idea of the address, i think its in a journal back in the UK and I am not there for a while.

Anyway the ranch had single family holidays I think there was 2 bedrooms and theres a 'guest house' in the garden where Roberta lived. Theres a kidney shaped pool in the grounds. they used to have a poodle called Shelly and a Rottie called Tumbo (Yes I know I can remember the dogs names but not Robertas surname!)

Anyway if you know how to get hold of them please let me know by email on

Many many thanks

I think Roberta had an interest in the Driftwood Beach Club also a wonderful place to stay!

1 Answer Jun 4, 2006 at 4:56 PM
    • weather

by Buryboy1164 Online Now Oct 6, 2003 at 4:23 PM

I'm travelling to Nanyuki in November and was wondering what the normal is for the weather this time of year? Darron

1 Answer Oct 6, 2003 at 11:37 PM