change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 1jabbar's Profile Photo

shuttle bus from Greyhound station to Logan airport

Boston Apr 13, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Anyone tell me if there is a shuttle service from greyhound station to Logan Airport. Thank You

more
    • Should I be scared to move to Boston from South Texas alone?

Boston Apr 16, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Im a 19 year old girl from South Texas and Im not sure how I feel about moving to Boston alone. I feel excited and scared at the same time. Im still not sure where I should move in Boston. What neighborhood, or place in Boston would be best suited for me? The cost of living sort of scares me as well. Its a lot to get used to.

more
    • travel pam

Boston Apr 8, 2014 at 1:34 AM

what about renting a car? Should I rent a car or just use public transit system? I will be flying into Logan Airport and staying at a downtown hotel

more
    • directions to childrens hospital

Boston Apr 6, 2014 at 9:24 PM

I am coming from NH to a doctors appointment at childrens hospital. Instructions have me take the Storrow Dr exit going past Fenway Park which I would like to avoid as there will be a home baseball game that day. I can only leave a half hour earlier than normal and am afraid this will not be enough extra time to make it through the game traffic. Looking for suggestions for an alternate route to the hospital.

more
    • bjpreston59's Profile Photo

visiting cape cod

by bjpreston59 Online Now Jan 8, 2011 at 1:05 PM

My husband and I are planning a trip to cape cod this summer. We are wondering where to stay without spending a fortune and take a day trip to Nantucket and a day trip to marthas vineyard. When is the best time to go?

3 Answers Jan 13, 2011 at 7:52 AM
    • RenSchwa's Profile Photo

October in Nantucket

by RenSchwa Online Now Jul 25, 2009 at 6:29 PM

Hello VT'ers-

My sister won a trip to Nantucket at an auction. We will likely be going the weekend of Oct. 2nd or Oct. 16th (the prize is only good for specific dates). Can anyone tell me if restaurants & stuff will still be open at this time? We had planned to go on Columbus day weekend but the car ferry is pretty much completely booked already!

Also, if the house we are staying in is not in town, will we need a car or is there still other transportation easily accessible at this time of year (taxi, shuttle?) Just wondering b/c the ferry is insanely pricey! we are wondering if we can get away with not bringing a car...

Also, any recommedations for things to do at this time of year are welcome. In fact, any advice/suggestions you may have would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!!!

The Jersey Girls- Renee & Lori

• Ferry Reservations August

by SummitMom Online Now Jan 6, 2009 at 10:35 AM

I need to make reservations for this August but the Steamship website is only accepting reservations through May 18 or so. What is the secret to getting summer reservations? Is there a "release" date and a mad rush to book? Thanks!

• Adult Tricycle Rental?

by jennynoel Online Now Oct 9, 2007 at 12:34 PM

Does anyone know of a bike rental shop on or near Nantucket that has adult tricycles? We are traveling with a senior who would be more comfortable with three wheels.

Part of our group is driving from New Hampshire and could possibly pick up the trike on the way.

Thanks in advance,
      Jenny

• Clambake

by selewis Online Now Aug 9, 2007 at 9:50 AM

Where can I get the requirements for a personal clambake for about 10 people. I need hardwood firewood for a firepit, seaweed for steam, a tarp to trap the steam and the food. Is there a fish market where I can get fresh fish and shellfish? Is there a farmers' market for fresh produce? Should I buy this stuff in Hyannis and bring it over?

• Four Chimneys

by acolasur Online Now Dec 30, 2006 at 7:26 PM

Many years ago, my wife and I stayed at a B and B called the Four Chimneys Inn on our honeymoon. I don't believe it exists anymore but would be curious to know if it now has another name. We will be visiting for our 25th anniversary this summer and I'd love to stay at the same location.

1 Answer Mar 26, 2007 at 1:25 PM
    • RekaD's Profile Photo

Seeking a Hotel Recommendation

by RekaD Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 9:24 PM

Hello! I'm looking for a hotel recommendation in Nantucket's main town area. We'll be spending just one night on the island, mid-week in mid-June. Thanks!

• only have one day

by ashleyking Online Now Aug 6, 2004 at 9:07 AM

There was no Cap Code forum, but this is close enough. I (along with my boyfriend) will be in Cap Code area for one day and one day only. I know this is a very limited time, but because of our schedule this is all we have. My question is what should we do? Should we take ferries to Nantucket and/or Martha's Vineyard or should we stay on the main island? What are the main places to check out (outdoor/nature stuff, lighthouses)? Should we go whale watching here (because it is @20 cheaper than in Maine, which we will be visiting for about 3 days) or would that take up too much time? Any advise/comments/suggestions will be much appreciated!!! Thanks soo much to anyone who can help, Great day to all FRIDAY.....YEAH!!!! ashley

13 Answers Aug 9, 2004 at 8:26 AM
    • nantucket b&b

by memphismoe Online Now Sep 11, 2003 at 3:29 PM

does anyone have any suggestions for b&b on nantucket ?

3 Answers Aug 8, 2005 at 1:22 PM