Nantes

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sites near train station

by spomasko Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 5:19 PM

what sites are close to the train station?

3 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 2:13 AM
    • chandni.joshi's Profile Photo

Beaches in Nantes

by chandni.joshi Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 3:25 AM

How are the beaches near Nantes?

6 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 11:11 AM
    • Train travel

by mailsiglapbtintern Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 7:10 AM

I am travelling from St Giles Croix de Vie to Nantes. What station will I arrive at in Nantes ?

3 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 11:40 AM
    • chandni.joshi's Profile Photo

Salsa in Nantes

by chandni.joshi Online Now Feb 13, 2014 at 4:21 AM

Does anyone know how the salsa scene in Nantes is?

1 Answer Feb 15, 2014 at 6:57 AM
    • Hookers/ good call girls in Nantes

by Neoloves Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Where do I find good hookers, good call girls in Nantes?

• approx dayime

by snakesbite Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 6:42 AM

time to drive to Nantes from cherbourg

3 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    • Food and drink in Nantes

by jmboyle Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 8:46 AM

How much can I expect to pay in Nantes for food and drink ? Can anyone recommend any good bars and restaurants

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 1:46 AM
    • Parking in Nantes with a motorhome

by theyuds Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 4:40 AM

we have a 7 m motorhome where is the best place to park in Nantes ?

• From Nantes to Saint-Lo

by jevelynrw Online Now Apr 23, 2013 at 12:33 PM

My boyfriend and I are trying to get from Marseilles to Saint-Lo but direct flight are incredibly expensive. I was hoping to take RyanAir for a total of about 100 euro to Nantes and then take a bus or train to Saint-Lo but I can't seem to find any information. Is that possible?

2 Answers Apr 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM
    • ahmoody1's Profile Photo

Distance from rail station in Nantes to Airport

by ahmoody1 Online Now Apr 5, 2013 at 12:23 AM

I will be taking the train from Les Sables-D'Olonne to Nantes, how far is the rail station to the airport?

5 Answers Apr 6, 2013 at 1:16 AM
    • mediamind's Profile Photo

Paris - Nantes highway traffic/toll cost

by mediamind Online Now Jun 3, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Hello,
      We are plannig a holiday in Saint-Jean-de-Monts from 14th of July. Since we don't just want to sit on the beach we definately want to rent a car. However we are undecided where to pick it up.
      Since the rental cost is the same it makes sence to pick up at Paris airport and drive all the way.
      On the other hand TGV is faster to Nantes and don't need to do the driving. But for 2-2,5 hours the price tag seems to be high. Obviously if large traffic (jam) is already expected than it is another pro on the TGV side.
      When will the holidays start in France? Can we expect a normal flow of traffic on 14th of July from Paris to Nantes? Or is it likely that the drive will take more time than what Google/Michelin calculates with?
      Also what is the highway cost from Paris CDG to Nantes? (to compare apple to apple: TGV price vs. driving cost).

Thanks in advance

11 Answers Jun 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    • Nantes to Quimper - bus or train

by BronzeTank Online Now Jan 30, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Anyone got a link that I can use to get bus prices from Nantes to Quimper for next August? How long will a bus trip take??

I've managed to find the train schedule but its a bit pricey.

Regards & thanks from Ireland,

Gerry

7 Answers Feb 1, 2012 at 1:24 PM
    • transport from Nantes

by mannmeik Online Now Jul 9, 2011 at 4:09 AM

How do I get from Nantes airport to Plouasne?

1 Answer Jul 9, 2011 at 10:04 AM
    • Visit to Nantes and Les Essarts

by brandc Online Now Jun 22, 2011 at 1:08 AM

Hi.

I'll be in Nantes on the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd of July and would like to see the Tour de France in Les Essarts. How do I travel between these cities as there are no direct trains?

1 Answer Jun 22, 2011 at 3:34 AM
    • getting to NTE airport early Sunday morning

by xcelerasian Online Now May 16, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Hi, everyone!

I will be in Nantes from May 29 to June 19 for a math summer school and conference. I think I have figured out how to get to the Université de Nantes (Faculté des sciences) from the airport by bus/tram/navette, but my flight out on June 19 leaves at 7:30 am. Given that this is an early international flight (NTE to CDG to DTW) on a Sunday, it doesn't seem like public transportation would work. Does anyone know if there is a cheap way to get to the airport this early on a Sunday?

My default at the moment is to take a taxi, but that will probably be costly. :(

Thanks for any help!

--Becky

2 Answers May 17, 2011 at 7:18 AM
    • Travel from Nantes Airport

by lynnjenney Online Now May 10, 2011 at 3:54 AM

I am arriving in Nantes Airport on 5th July, I need to get to Les Sables D'Olonne. I did the journey last year by taxi from the Airport to The train Station, but this year there will be 3 Adults and two children aged 2 & 4.
      Firstly are there any regulations about Children so young travelling in Taxi's, and Secondly, is Public transport easy to come by for this Journey. Thirdly, can I get a Bus Direct to Les Sables.

3 Answers May 16, 2011 at 1:57 AM
    • weeflash's Profile Photo

qustions about staying for a few months study

by weeflash Online Now Jan 22, 2011 at 4:47 AM

Hi my stepdaughter may be coming over for a few months to study art as part of the university exchange programme, can anyone give us a few points about where to stay? what to do? travelling about? and cost of living?
      all help appreciated

2 Answers Jan 22, 2011 at 4:43 PM
    • jamesbor's Profile Photo

your fast train

by jamesbor Online Now Nov 22, 2010 at 9:30 AM

what is the price for travel on your fast train from Paris to Nantes . its 342 kilometres.

8 Answers Jan 5, 2012 at 6:07 AM
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

car rental

by mindcrime Online Now Nov 21, 2010 at 1:29 AM

we'll arrive from Paris in mid june by train and we will need a car 2 days later for 3 days(we want to attend a rock festival in Clisson so we'll need it for 3 days).

1)where can we rent a car in Nantes?
      2)any suggestion on rental companies?
      3)how much will it cost for a small car per day?

1 Answer Nov 21, 2010 at 5:09 AM
    • Help - Nice family place to stay on route to Lacanau

by TRAZ666 Online Now Oct 31, 2010 at 5:25 AM

Hi all,

Looking to book a family holiday next August in Lacanau area. We will be sailing to Cherbourg and driving down and would like to stop on the outskirts of Nantes for a night. Can anyone recommend a B&B style place thats good for families? A bonus would be a pool but not essential.

Many Thanks

1 Answer Oct 31, 2010 at 10:34 AM
    • How to transfer from Gare SNCF Nord to the airport?

by zsukwh Online Now Oct 24, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Dear sir,
      I am student of ESSCA, Angers.
      A ticket from NANTES AIRPORT to Geneva has been booked.
      The flight will depart at 09h15 Satuday 27 November 2010.

The question is: if I take the TGV from Angers to the GARE of NANTES(the arrive time maybe 07h46 Saturday 27 November 2010), which bus or any other transportation should I take to catch the flight?

Thank you for your attention and hope to hear from you.

2 Answers Oct 24, 2010 at 2:20 PM
    • Secure Parking in Nantes

by ellyflower Online Now Oct 21, 2010 at 2:51 PM

My parents are coming to Nantes in November and are possibly staying with me. They are bringing their car and want to park it in a secure car park in the Commerce area. Is this possible without having to book into a hotel with a car park?

• Rented accommodation in Nantes

by ellyflower Online Now Aug 22, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Help - need accommodation in Nantes for 14th September 2010 to end June 2011. I need to arrange this from the United Kingdom as I am unable to get to Nantes before the 5th September when I suspect all the rental accommodation will be already taken by University students - can it be done? I cannot afford to stay in a hotel for that long so can I get an appartment through a agency without having to come to France to view it beforehand? Or any other suggestions please?

• Transport to University

by ellyflower Online Now Aug 22, 2010 at 7:59 AM

Is it possible to get a tram or bus from the MVM Eole Europe, 23 Rue Du Chemin Rouge, Nantes to the University in Chemin de la Censive du Tertre, Nantes?

2 Answers Aug 22, 2010 at 11:36 AM
    • Some Questions

by Danieljd Online Now May 18, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Hi, I am travelling to Nantes at the end of this month with my family, I have read that there are a lot of street prostitutes around Nantes, is this true? I just don't want my kids to have to see all that. What areas should we avoid?

Thanks

4 Answers Jun 29, 2010 at 1:48 PM
    • Driving time?

by DozyRosie Online Now Mar 5, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Anyone got an idea of how long it will take to drive from St. Malo to
      La Chapelle-sur-Erdre (just before Nantes)?

3 Answers Jun 4, 2010 at 1:44 AM
    • Transport from Nantes to Chateaubriant

by eckcan Online Now Jul 10, 2009 at 7:25 AM

Hi there I am travelling to Nantes by air on the 10th of October about 10.00hrs and wish to travel to Chateaubriant, any ideas of times from bus station thanks for looking alec

• Rail Travel In France

by hanlinch Online Now Jun 29, 2009 at 2:38 AM

hi can you please tell me the cheapest way to get from st malo to nantes, i arrive at st malo at 11am on mon 6th july and want to be at the harbour by 4pm tues 7th?

i look forward to your reply.

thanks
      cheryl

2 Answers Jun 29, 2009 at 3:56 AM
    • Somewhere beautiful to stay en route to St Jean De Monts from Nantes Airport

by clint04 Online Now May 30, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Hi guys,

could anyone suggest somewhere fab to stay over on the way to St Jean De Monts from Nantes airport?

We need to bare in mind that we'll have two tired children straight off a plane so we only want to travel a max of 30 mins from the airport. If we go somewhere half way or so then we've estimated that we'll only have approx 40 mins of travelling the next day to get to our holiday destination of Orouet, St Jean De Monts.

Check list required is;

1. Somewhere 30 min from the airport en route to holiday destination

2. Somewhere beautiful to wake up to in the morning !

3. Somewhere that serves a typical French breakfast, has swimming pool (outside)
      and the Kids say 'WOW' to because its so pretty !

Not a lot to ask for I'm sure.....????

P.S RYAN AIR ARE SELLING FLIGHTS FOR £5 TO NANTES AT THE MINUTE UNTIL MONDAY I THINK? ONLY FROM CERTAIN AIRPORTS THOUGH.

1 Answer May 30, 2009 at 4:52 PM
    • Nantes to St Malo without a car

by saritalove Online Now May 21, 2009 at 4:44 AM

Hi,
      I'm trying to get to St Malo from London (by Monday 25th afternoon)and the flights to Dinard are sold out.
      I could fly from London City airport to Nantes arriving 20.30h on Sunday.

*Anyone know if I could then travel on from Nantes Aeorport to St Malo at this time of evening, or would it be too late?

*Any ideas on how long it would take to do this on Monday morning?

Obviously I'd like as few changes as possible! My end destination is a hotel near the spa.

Reading other replies, I went to the travel website mentioned but couldn't figure it out - i THINK it was saying no direct trains, have to change in Rennes.

thank you!!

7 Answers May 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM