Nankana Sahib

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Islamabad to Gilgit - travel advice!

Islamabad Nov 26, 2015 at 9:10 AM

Could anyone please recommend a company/tour operator with which to hire a car and driver to take me and a friend from Islamabad to Gilgit via. various towns over c. 2-3 days in early-mid December?

• Trip to North Pakistan

Pakistan Nov 19, 2015 at 9:42 PM

Travelling from Karachi to Rawalpindi in December and returning back to Karachi after a week or so. I want to know what are the kids friendly places to try in the North. We have tried Murree last time so don't want to do Murree again.

These are three options I am thinking of:
      1. Kalam - Malam Jabba
      2. Muzaffarabad
      3. Naran-Saif-ul-Muluk

Now keeping in mind december and heavy snow on the road which one do you guys see as the best thing to do?

My kids are young, what the are the options for kids?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

• Safety in Peshawar

Peshawar Nov 24, 2015 at 9:03 AM

I am from Russia and I plan to take a night bus from Lahore to Peshawar. This region is traditionally not very safe, to say the least. What about current situation there? Should I go there or should I keep away from there?

• Advise request

Gilgit Nov 9, 2015 at 11:37 PM

My husband and I would like to travel to Gilgit and see the beautiful side of Pakistan..
      We are in Karachi and would like to seek advise on a budget itinery for 10 days...inshallah leaving on 7 Dec..we are not so much into trekking as I am recovering from an injury..
      we are more into a enjoying the scenery and cultures of the ppl there..pls advise ..Tks

• Are the routes to Naran and gilgit are clear?

Naran Nov 9, 2015 at 1:49 AM

We are planning to go Gilgit via chillas and naran in the 3rd week of november. I just need to know the weather conditions and are the routes clear to Naraan?

• women's wear in Islamabad

Islamabad Nov 8, 2015 at 2:43 PM

Going to settle down in Islamabad for a while, I would like to know what most foreigner women wear.