Nanjing Travel Answers

change location
imanmos's Profile Photo

study chinese, etudier chinois

by imanmos Online Now Dec 10, 2005 at 2:34 AM

i'm asking how can i get an application form for studiyng chinese in china for exemple in Hohai university.sorry for my bad english.

comment purrai je demander une inscription pour des cours de chinois à l'université de Hohai à Nanjing?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Jessie_Chin's Profile Photo

    RE: study chinese, etudier chinois

    by Jessie_Chin Online Now Aug 2, 2006 at 11:06 PM

    Here is some info about Southeast University. It is the second best university in the province. You can email or call them to inquiry the procedure, and ask them to fax or email u the application form.

    International Students Office
    Southeast University
    #2 Si Pai Lou, Nanjing
    P.R.China 210096

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines