change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kelseygball's Profile Photo

Yee Peng Festival

Chiang Mai Sep 18, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Has anyone here been to the Yee Peng festival in Chiang Mai and attended the lantern release at Mae Jo university? Any info about previous experience would be appreciated! I'm reading conflicting information about it! Thanks :)

- Also general info about Chiang Mai for that week as it is also the Loi Krathong festival as well

• fergie27Solo's Profile Photo

Fishing Lakes In Pai?

Pai Sep 19, 2015 at 8:41 AM

Hey Guys I would like to go to either Bueng Pai Farm or Piranha Fishing park to stay for a few nights just wondering has anyone been to either and which would be closer and more convienient to visit from Pai town?Im having trouble finding where the places are on the map.I have seen the reviews online for the Piranha fishing park and it sounds great but i think this is far outside Pai.The lonely Planet book I have only refers to Bueng Pai farm.

• FlorenceD's Profile Photo

February in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai Sep 12, 2015 at 8:00 AM

Is it a good idea to travel here at the end of Feb. I have read that they usually burn off this time of year?

• Naaas's Profile Photo

Trip to Cnagmai

Chiang Mai Sep 14, 2015 at 11:37 PM

hi ,
      am planing to travel to changmai for 3 nights,next Nov/2015
      can some one guide me to find good hotels and good places to visit ?

thanks .

• bus from Nan to Bangkok

by judabenhur Online Now Dec 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Dear Beebah, what about the other wau arround, so from Nan to Bangkok. What would be the most easy and comfortable way to trafel . We like to leave Nan Province at the 12th of Januari, but i do need your enwser quickly, sorry for that.

Thanx so much alredy.

Huub and Proy

1 Answer Dec 24, 2013 at 1:28 AM
    • Dunks71's Profile Photo

Bus from Nan to Chiang Rai ?

by Dunks71 Online Now May 5, 2006 at 7:06 PM

Having searched a few sites, I can't find any mention of a Nan - Chiang Rai bus service. Only Chiang Mai services seem to run.

Any info on this?!

Many Thanks,

P.S. Replies Saturday May 6th appreciated as I only have today to book proposed flight Chiang Rai - Bangkok later this month - ta !

• changkt's Profile Photo

Is there a direct bus from Nan to Luang Prabang?

by changkt Online Now May 15, 2005 at 7:00 PM

I read the Bangkok Post on the Internet a few months ago about the launch of regular bus services plying the Nan-Luang Prabang route, so can foreigners enter Laos from Nan now?

2 Answers May 18, 2006 at 11:05 PM
    • namhsan's Profile Photo

Rafting / guesthouse

by namhsan Online Now Aug 24, 2004 at 4:55 AM

Hello Can anybody recommend - the rafting tour from Nan - a guesthouse Thanks. BĂ©atrice

1 Answer Aug 29, 2006 at 11:54 PM