change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mondulkiri vs Elephants in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai 16 hours ago

Hello,
      I'll have a trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July. I would like to see elephants in their places (not thinking of riding them). I heard that there is an elephant project camp in Mondulkiri, Cambodia. I would love to go there but road takes very long and I dont have much time. Also I've just realized that there are camps in Chiang Mai as well. Can anyone compare these camps in Thailand and Cambodia? Is it worth trying to go & see the ones in Mondulkiri? What's the difference? Thanks!

more
    • Buying Gemstones in Chang Mai

Chiang Mai Mar 15, 2015 at 5:18 AM

I am thinking of travelling to Chang mail to buy gemstones. Where in Chang mail should I go to buy gemstones ? Any good hotels close to that place ?

more
    • bus from Nan to Bangkok

by judabenhur Online Now Dec 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Dear Beebah, what about the other wau arround, so from Nan to Bangkok. What would be the most easy and comfortable way to trafel . We like to leave Nan Province at the 12th of Januari, but i do need your enwser quickly, sorry for that.

Thanx so much alredy.

Regards

Huub and Proy

1 Answer Dec 24, 2013 at 1:28 AM
    • Dunks71's Profile Photo

Bus from Nan to Chiang Rai ?

by Dunks71 Online Now May 5, 2006 at 7:06 PM

Hi,

Having searched a few sites, I can't find any mention of a Nan - Chiang Rai bus service. Only Chiang Mai services seem to run.

Any info on this?!

Many Thanks,

Dunks71

P.S. Replies Saturday May 6th appreciated as I only have today to book proposed flight Chiang Rai - Bangkok later this month - ta !

• changkt's Profile Photo

Is there a direct bus from Nan to Luang Prabang?

by changkt Online Now May 15, 2005 at 7:00 PM

I read the Bangkok Post on the Internet a few months ago about the launch of regular bus services plying the Nan-Luang Prabang route, so can foreigners enter Laos from Nan now?

2 Answers May 18, 2006 at 11:05 PM
    • namhsan's Profile Photo

Rafting / guesthouse

by namhsan Online Now Aug 24, 2004 at 4:55 AM

Hello Can anybody recommend - the rafting tour from Nan - a guesthouse Thanks. BĂ©atrice

1 Answer Aug 29, 2006 at 11:54 PM