Namibia Travel Answers

change location
warrug's Profile Photo

Photographing skeleton coast

by warrug Online Now Jun 12, 2007 at 8:01 AM

Hi ill be in Namibia this Christmas and i would like to get a permit to shoot the wrecks in skeleton coast. Where would i get that from and how much would it be?
Also is there somehwere i can stay for quite cheap so i dont go all the way back to Swakompmund? (sp?)


Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines