Nakhon Phanom

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 2 days help

Thailand Apr 19, 2015 at 1:58 AM

I'm reaching with my family (2 Adults and 2 Kids) to Phuket and we had booked a hotel near Patong Beach.We'll reach Hotel at midnight therefore I consider our tour to start from next day around 11 am. On the third day we have to catch our flight from Krabi in morning. So, we have just 2 days here. Please suggest how to enjoy it with fullest in this time keeping in mind that next day night we have to stay in Krabi so to reach airport on time. The must do things include Phi-Phi island and Baan Telanka.
      Thanks

more
    • 2 days help

Phuket Apr 19, 2015 at 1:58 AM

I'm reaching with my family (2 Adults and 2 Kids) to Phuket and we had booked a hotel near Patong Beach.We'll reach Hotel at midnight therefore I consider our tour to start from next day around 11 am. On the third day we have to catch our flight from Krabi in morning. So, we have just 2 days here. Please suggest how to enjoy it with fullest in this time keeping in mind that next day night we have to stay in Krabi so to reach airport on time. The must do things include Phi-Phi island and Baan Telanka.
      Thanks

more
    • Bioluminescence

Phangnga Apr 16, 2015 at 8:47 AM

Is there any place here where I could enjoy bioluminescence planktons or any glowing beach. Please tell if you have experienced it before. If not in Phang Nga may be near by. Please don't recommend John Gray's, they do not aloow kids.

more
    • taxi fare to go swiss sheep farm+santorini park + plearn wan from hua hin

Hua Hin Yesterday

hi would like to know how much taxi fare to go swiss sheep farm+santorini park + plearn wan from hua hin.

more
    • centre factory

Phuket Apr 23, 2015 at 7:23 AM

can you give me address for centre garment factory kathu district on highway 1029 so if i give to taxi driver he will know where i am asking him to go

more
    • Need Suggestions

Krabi Apr 19, 2015 at 1:59 AM

Thanks

more
    • Is chatuchak market open everyday ?

Bangkok Yesterday

I wanted to know if chatuchak is open all the days (Mon-Sun) . As I'm reaching Bangkok on this Monday and I don't wanna miss that market . Thanks

more
    • Travelling Koh Lipe in July 2015

Ko Lipe Apr 23, 2015 at 11:42 AM

Hello everyone, I am travelling to Koh Lipe in July 2015 for about 5 nights. I need some suggestions.

• I know its going to be wet during that time of the year, but is it worth going to Koh Lipe in july ? Also, do you think we can do snorkiling or diving there, during july?
      • even though its low season, will there be some tourist in july? I am affraid that we might be the only tourist there during that time.
      • Finally, can u suggest me some good hotels to stay there?

Any other suggestion for us would be gladly welcomed.

Thank you very much in advance.

more
    • Smaney5's Profile Photo

Cheapest visa run from PAI

Pai Apr 23, 2015 at 9:53 AM

What is the cheapest option for a visa run from PAI? Tia

more
    • Need Suggestions

Southern Thailand Apr 19, 2015 at 2:00 AM

Thanks

more
    • 2 days 1 night Chiang Rai.

Chiang Rai Apr 15, 2015 at 4:22 AM

Any suggestion on tour company in Chiang Mai for a 2days 1 night trip to Chiang Rai and rough estimate how much it cost?

more
    • Hiking Trails

Chiang Mai Apr 14, 2015 at 10:36 AM

Hello,

Are there any easy and well-marked hiking trails in Chiang Mai?
      What are the addresses?

Thanks,

C.

more
    • Krabi monsoon season

Krabi May 4, 2015 at 3:39 AM

I will be travelling to Krabi in the early June. Will it be a good idea? Because I heard the monsoon season period is from may-Dec!

more
    • ferlyferl's Profile Photo

Any airport shuttles service in hatyai?

Hat Yai Apr 30, 2015 at 8:48 PM

HI,i'm travelling to hatyai on 4th dec -7th dec 2015. I wanted to know if anyone here can recommend me a reliable airport shuttles service in hatyai?i need a car which can carry 2 luggages and 2 human :P .i was thinking taking a tuk tuk but it's looks not so convenience with 2 big luggages. The hotel distance from the airport is 11.3km. If anyone hv a suggestion about airport shuttles service in hatyai please do leave a comment with contact details (i'd appreciate if i can contact them via email). Thank you very very much 3

more

Thai travel vaccination clinic recommendation?

Bangkok Apr 26, 2015 at 10:38 AM

Has anyone been to the Thai travel clinic to get shots? I'm looking to get my typhoid shot, and this seems like the cheapest yet most reliable place to get it. If you haven't been there, have you been somewhere else that you could recommend ? Tia

more
    • Tour ends in Phi Phi

Thailand Apr 25, 2015 at 4:11 PM

Hello, I am going on a two week tour of Thailand: Bangkok, Khao Sok National Park, Koh Phangan and then 3 days in phi phi. I then have 6 days to tour on my own and the morning of the 7th day I leave for home from BKK. Any suggestions as per areas to see between phi phi and Bangkok and suggested travel ?

Thank you

more
    • Gulliver's Tavern: A new pub on Sukhumvit

Bangkok Apr 15, 2015 at 7:29 AM

I m going to bangkok for the 1st time as a solo traveler. Can I go to Gulliver's tavern ? Will I be welcomed there as an Indian?

more
    • sunbed prices

Hua Hin May 3, 2015 at 6:14 AM

What are average sunbed prices on the Hua Hin beach during high season (december)? I don't like to pay 2 or 3 times more than usual (I had bad experience in Vietnam). Thank you for your advice!

more
    • Koh Samui Curfew

Thailand Apr 9, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Anyone have any news on the current 2am curfew on the island.

Will it be lifted soon, or is it there to stay?

more
    • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Second hand record stores in Bangkok

Bangkok Yesterday

Can anybody confirm there still are second hand record stores in operation at Charoen Krung Soi 9 and Soi 11
      (for what I see these are smaller shopping streets perpendicular to the Charoen Krung Road).

Thanks in advance,

PJ

more
    • fenoman's Profile Photo

Thailand Holiday

Krabi May 2, 2015 at 9:00 PM

i am a european single man who 50 years old "solo" Traveller to Thailand ; i like Thailand
      but i am non interested with any Asian ladies at all ; i would like to have nice holiday in thailand under palm trees and
      i wish to meet some middle age "Western ladies" in thailand for friendship;relationship;entertainment etc. ( they might German; swiss;austrian nation )
      where better to stay for me in thailand do you think ?
      phuket?
      samui ?
      krabi ?
      koh lanta?
      where most German speaking ladies visiting in Thailand?

more
    • Going to Thailand for 10 days

Thailand Apr 26, 2015 at 5:32 AM

Thinking 4 nights Chiang Mai, 4 Phuket and 2 Bangkok . Thoughts?

more

Cheapest visa run options

Chiang Mai Apr 23, 2015 at 9:55 AM

What is the absolute cheapest visa run option?

more
    • Visit with baby

Phuket Apr 25, 2015 at 4:57 AM

I will go to Phuket 1st week in November with my 3 yrs child. Is it safe to go Phi Phi Island and Phang Nga Bay with speed boat and sea canoeing and how much cost will be ? Please suggest any cheap hotel.

more
    • English-Speaking Pharmacies: Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai Apr 14, 2015 at 10:37 AM

Hello,

I am moving to Chiang Mai.
      Are there pharmacies in Chiang Mai that will print my prescription medication bottle labels in English?

Thank you for your help.

Corey

more
    • somsakmah's Profile Photo

Car Rental in Nakhon Phanom

by somsakmah Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Does anyone knows if there is any car rental company in Nakhon Phanom airport? I've searched Hertz, Avis and Budget but they don't seem to have an office there.

• matseb's Profile Photo

Real Estate Ownership

by matseb Online Now Jan 27, 2004 at 2:01 PM

This isn't a traveller's topic but anyway... I'm a German and I'm building (financing) a family house in this province. My Thai wife says it's possible to do a 50 % ownership entry for myself onto the land register. I heart that depends upon the province. Does anyone know sth. about it? Thanks in advance!

7 Answers Jan 29, 2004 at 11:20 PM