change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• limkahwan's Profile Photo

Transportation to Bueng Kan.

Northeastern Thailand Nov 13, 2015 at 8:18 PM

I'm planning to visit Bueng Kan's Wat Phu Tok. I will travel by train from Bangkok and shall disembark at Nong Khai then take a bus to Bueng Kan or is there a better routes?

• Loei as a stop between Nong Khai and Sukothai

Loei Oct 28, 2015 at 10:01 PM

Hello - Has anyone tried this on public transportation? I see that I can get a bus from Udon Thani to Loei, and that there are direct buses from Loei to Sukothai - I do not wish to do the long trek from Nong Khai to Sukothai in one day, and although the town does not seem so nice, it is the perfect and only midway point. Seeing some beautiful scenery is worthwhile. Also, I will be looking for a nice but moderate to low priced place to stay. Thank you, Jean

• somsakmah's Profile Photo

Car Rental in Nakhon Phanom

by somsakmah Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Does anyone knows if there is any car rental company in Nakhon Phanom airport? I've searched Hertz, Avis and Budget but they don't seem to have an office there.

• matseb's Profile Photo

Real Estate Ownership

by matseb Online Now Jan 27, 2004 at 2:01 PM

This isn't a traveller's topic but anyway... I'm a German and I'm building (financing) a family house in this province. My Thai wife says it's possible to do a 50 % ownership entry for myself onto the land register. I heart that depends upon the province. Does anyone know sth. about it? Thanks in advance!

7 Answers Jan 29, 2004 at 11:20 PM