Nakhon Pathom

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• VODAFONE SIGNAL KOH CHANG

Ko Chang Jan 14, 2015 at 3:17 AM

Hi can anyone tell me if l my Mobile will work in Koh Chang, I use the Vodafone network

more
    • bangkok airport - koh samet by taxi

Bangkok Jan 29, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Is there anyone who has taken taxi from suvarnabhumi airport to the harbour from where the ferries take people to koh samet island? If so, how much did it cost in euros? And how long did you drive?

more
    • limkahwan's Profile Photo

Amphawa, Railway Market and Rong Jay Chinese Shrine.

Bangkok Jan 1, 2015 at 7:46 PM

Anyone did these routes? How far away between these places? What is the best advice to visits these places? Or any other suggestion? I'm planing for a day trip, beside these scenic places, where can I find popular local foods?

more
    • where to get pyjamas/sleepwear?

Bangkok Jan 20, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Where can I get authentic disney brand pyjamas/sleep wear in bangkok? Or i.e. indoor/mall version of chatuchak market? Thanks.

more
    • satossa's Profile Photo

Bangkok Dinner Cruises

Bangkok Jan 17, 2015 at 1:45 PM

Are any of the Bangkok dinner cruises worth the money? How much should I expect to pay for a middle of the road dinner cruise?

more
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

Advise on huahin & bangkok

Bangkok Jan 16, 2015 at 9:44 AM

I'm planning to make a trip down to Bangkok during CNY for 4d3n.i needed advise On whether I should book a hotel for my trip to Huahin "santorini" place on reaching BKK in the afternoon? Is it worth to pay a visit to "santorini "?
      is a day enough to explore "santorini " and took a cab back to Bangkok the following day (20/2/2015)? I'm planning to shop in BKK

Do feel me in on transportation Return arrangement from huahin to BKK?

more
    • month to travel

Bangkok Jan 8, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Hi is june a good time to go to Ko Samet, Bangkok

more
    • young couple visiting bangkok for 3 days

Bangkok Jan 20, 2015 at 3:01 PM

hello we are you looking for night clubs for young couple (around 25 years) with good music. also looking for places for happy hours where drinks usually offered for few hours. we will be in bangkok from january 26 to 29, 2015. any assistance would be appreciated.

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Transportation from city to airport

Bangkok Jan 17, 2015 at 6:04 AM

We are 3 adults and two kids aged 12 and 14 years. I would like to know whether we can travel in one taxi or not. How many people are permitted to travel in a normal Taxi..
      For going to airport from city we have to travel in midnight to catch a flight. Possibly small taxi may not accommodate 3 adults and two kids with 3 or 4 bags. Are bigger size taxi's available for transportation in Basngkok.
      Induc

more
    • Koh Chang beaches

Ko Chang Jan 8, 2015 at 11:23 AM

Hei! we are a couple (30 years) and going on our first trip to thailand and we will be staying the first nights in Bangkok and we are thinking about Koh Chang rather than Koh samui and Phuket. How long is the trip from Bangkok to Koh Chang and how do we get there?

can anyone recommend a hotel with a nice beach and some activities nearby like snorkelling, trips and maybe some adrenalin tours? And also are there any safaris or elephant trekking on the island or a place you can experience animals (wild or trained)?

Is Koh Chang a place with everything like shopping, nightlife, many restaurants, markets and other things?

Any advise is very helpful :)

Best regards, Sigga :)

more
    • VIE hotel bangkok: experiences?

Bangkok Jan 29, 2015 at 12:26 PM

Looking for a nice hotel near big shopping malls and from where it is easy to get to the airport early in the morning. Is VIE a good choice?

more
    • kanchanaburi tours

Kanchanaburi Jan 25, 2015 at 2:09 PM

Hi, what would be the best Kanchanaburi tour to do whilst in Bangkok,

more
    • Private taxi or driver required from Bangkok to Pattaya and Coral Island on January 28, 2015

Bangkok Jan 20, 2015 at 2:25 PM

i am visiting Bangkok for 3 days and ideally would like to go to Pattaya and coral island for a day and enjoy the beach.... would anyone help me with private driver cost versus tour/bus prices.... thanks for your assistance

more
    • gas cylinders for portable gas stove on Koh Chang

Ko Chang Jan 14, 2015 at 7:25 AM

Hi everyone!

I wonder if it's possible to buy a gas cylinder of any type for a gas stove like this one kovea.com.ph/index.php?route... on Koh Chang?
      We are about to bring it from home and use it for cooking and I need to know which adapter we will need for that since I don't believe we can find anything that fits the stove without an adapter.
      Thank you!

more
    • Best option for day trip to Ayuthaya

Bangkok Jan 24, 2015 at 6:07 AM

My wife and I will be in Bangkok next week and we are planning to make a day trip to Ayuthaya on 31st Jan. We have done some research and have 3 options. Besides Ayuthaya we are hoping to include floating market and Mae Klong railway market. Option 1 - sign up for day trip with bus tour Option 2 - sign up for river cruise tour Option 3 - hire a private guide and a car We want to spend enough time in Ayuthaya and enjoy the day trip at a good pace. Thinking of Option 3 if we can get recommendation of good private guide that is good value for the price charged. Appreciate some advise and comments.

more
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

Accommodation in huahin

Bangkok Jan 16, 2015 at 9:46 AM

Advise on affordable hotel in huahin? Will it be easy to get halal food in HuaHin?

more
    • rinandonotopo's Profile Photo

transportation from airport to hotel asia bangkok

Bangkok Jan 14, 2015 at 10:08 PM

hi.. I'd like to ask about transportation to go to hotel asia bangkok from the airport ? By bus or by train.. How about the taxi fare in bangkok ? is there any recommended taxi in bangkok.. Thank you very much..

more
    • prettynids_11's Profile Photo

Bangkok best budget place.

Bangkok Jan 12, 2015 at 11:40 PM

Hello friends,
      Can you plz suggest me any budgeted and best place to stay in bangkok near platinum mall or in pratunam .
      I have been searching them but whenever i am about to close the deal the reviews about the hotel on trivago were not good.So thought of asking you guys to help me out.Also we just want to have stopover for 2 nights there & thats fr shopping only not for long vacations so plz suggest accordingly.

more
    • worksopian's Profile Photo

Damnoensaduak floating market

Bangkok Jan 10, 2015 at 6:21 AM

Any ideas for a good company who will do this day trip and pickup from the Khao San Road area?

more
    • rinandonotopo's Profile Photo

places to see and food to try..

Bangkok Jan 15, 2015 at 7:02 AM

Hi.. This is my firts time in bangkok..I'd like to ask about places and recommended food at bangkok. Is there any special place where we can find foods and also souvenirs? Thanks a lot. I appreciate all of your answer.

more
    • Is bangkok safe now? martial law..

Bangkok Jan 29, 2015 at 11:14 PM

Hello... I would like to visit Bangkok but i'm a bit worried about the martial law and political situation.. are streets full of police and army? is it possible to get into any troubles without doing anything bad? is there generally an atmosphere not much relaxed, with army in the streets, many controls in the streets, at airport...? thanks in advance

more
    • prettynids_11's Profile Photo

CURRENCY EXCHANGE BANGKOK

Bangkok Jan 28, 2015 at 11:02 PM

Hi friends ,
      I am from India ,we are planning to visit Thailand in next week so we need to get the currency exchange.
      My query is whether to exchange the currency at Bangkok or to get it done from India itself?
      I mean are the exchange rates better in Bangkok or from India itself ??and if from bangkok than from which source ?Please reply asap.
      Regards,
      Nidhi

more
    • hopscotch to Bangkok

Bangkok Jan 6, 2015 at 1:02 PM

I am wondering if anyone has made their way to Bangkok by staying a several days in different countries on the way there.?

more
    • nude club

Bangkok Jan 5, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Any nude club in Bangkok?

more
    • onafarm01's Profile Photo

1st time to Thailand

Bangkok Jan 13, 2015 at 6:57 AM

Hi, i'm flying in to Bangkok in Feb and will be out there for 15 days so just looking for some helpful tips and advice on anything and everything you can think of that might be of use. thanks

more