Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• shelnlin's Profile Photo

English Language teaching

Jeju (city) Jan 13, 2015 at 4:56 PM

Hi All
      I am interested in teaching in South Korea this year and have expressed interest in a job on Jeju Island as an English Language teacher. I have submitted a partial application with the JejuESL http://www.jejuesl.com/ schools and are wondering if there are any other VT'ers who live on the Island or have worked for this company. I just need to wait for my degree to be sent to me and get a new passport etc.. updated. If anyone has any tips or information about this, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes from New Zealand
      Shell

more
    • rakmedeiros's Profile Photo

G Stay Residence

Seoul Jan 10, 2015 at 10:05 PM

Does anyone know the website for the G Stay Residence hotel, near Camp Kim? I find the hotel on maps, trip advisor & hotels.com but cannot find the actual hotel website, despite searching on google etc. On the Korea tourist sites, several hotel finding websites are listed but I can only pull the hotel up on 1 of the sites but that says the hotel is not available for my dates (April 12-17, 2015). The Korea tourist site lists Agoda.com, Koreahotel.com, hotelpass.com, hotelscombined.com, worldhotel.co.kr, & pacakagekorea.com.
      Thank you

more
    • 3 seasons in Korea!

Seoul Jan 6, 2015 at 9:52 PM

I'm going to Korea during Winter, staying through Spring and returning in Summer. Any advice on how to pack for the 3 seasons?

more
    • Malaria in South Korea

South Korea 7 hours ago

Hi There.
      We will be travelling to South Korea, Cheongju in February with a baby of 6months old.
      I recently heard that South Korea is a malaria area. is it safe for me to travel to South Korea in winter time with an Infant?

more
    • Can Someone tell me a website where i can find restaurant menus in South Korea

South Korea Jan 7, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Can Someone tell me a website where i can find restaurant menus in South Korea

more
    • Naju Pilgrimage and other Tourist Sites

by msjhoan Online Now Jan 27, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Good morning! I am residing/working at Daegu, South Korea. My aunt from the Philippines will be visiting me by the 1st week of March 2013. She wants to visit the apparition site of the Blessed Mother Mary in Naju. How can we get there from Daegu? Please give us also some nice tourist places to visit in the same area. Hope to hear from you soon.. God bless you!

Jhoanna

1 Answer Mar 2, 2013 at 6:57 PM
    • Transportation and Accomodation options in Naju

by blues0410 Online Now Feb 28, 2012 at 6:27 AM

Hi,

I am planning to visit Naju on 13 Mar 2012, with two teenage children. We will be arriving Seoul (Incheon) Airport on 13 Mar around 7.15am and will make our way to the KTX Yongsan station (Seoul) and thereafter to Naju (arriving afternoon) and will be staying for one night.

1. Is there a direct KTX service from Incheon airport to Naju?
      2. How do I make a hotel/motel reservation in Naju? (I don't speak Korean)

Many thanks for reading and hope to hear from anyone soon.

God bless,
      Simon.

2 Answers Feb 29, 2012 at 2:05 AM
    • motel accomodation and transportation back to seoul

by mmalicdem Online Now May 8, 2011 at 11:03 PM

for victory motel, as couple the bedroom is enough? and is it near to bus terminal or KTX? for CITI HIll motel, is there any breakfast? and how far from blessed Mother's house?

Thank you