Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Money

by Barbydoll95 Online Now Jan 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Do they accept US dollars in Naha?

4 Answers Jan 18, 2013 at 7:45 AM
    • Night Club

by amd6969 Online Now Sep 30, 2011 at 5:00 AM

Where in Okinawa can I find a good hip-hop club?
      Thanks

1 Answer Sep 30, 2011 at 8:24 PM
    • DvaSrca's Profile Photo

Monorail Timetables

by DvaSrca Online Now Aug 22, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Hello everyone, up to whattime of the day is the monorail open for passengers? I am arriving in Naha with a very late after-midnight flight, so I was wondering if it will be operating by that time. If not, is my only option to go to the city centre a taxi and if yes, how much would that cost me approximately? Thank you!

1 Answer Aug 22, 2010 at 8:05 AM
    • How to go to Shuri Castle

by xyc571 Online Now Aug 13, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Will be in Naha at noon on September 21, 2010 by cruiseship and want to visit Shuri Castle, how could I get there from the port? How long the round-trip usually taken (the ship leaves at 8:00 PM)? Is the selftrip is more economical than the tour trip offered by the cruisship ($125)? Thanks a lot for any timely help!

2 Answers Aug 13, 2010 at 11:54 AM
    • Naha Port to Monorail

by LWAINMAN Online Now Apr 15, 2010 at 1:28 PM

We will be visiting Naha by cruise ship. Can you please tell me if it is possible to walk to a monorail station from the Naha Port? I tried the address that was listed for the monorail but it was all in Japanese. Thanks for the help.

3 Answers Apr 19, 2010 at 12:30 PM
    • labaronesa's Profile Photo

I NEED A PLACE TO STAY IN NAHA

by labaronesa Online Now Jun 15, 2008 at 10:29 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY SO WE CAN GO DIVING. WE DON'T KNOW IF IT IS GOOD TO STAY IN THE CITY OR CLOSER TO THE DIVING AREA. I WOULD LIKE A CLEAN, SAFE AND NICE HOTEL

3 Answers Jul 1, 2008 at 9:44 PM
    • staying in NAHA

by pigpigsandra Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 7:53 AM

I WILL BE GOING TRAVELLING IN OKINAWA AND WILL BE STAYING AT NAHA CITY NEAR OKINAWA MITSUKUSHI, ANY GOOD PLACES LIKE KARAOKES AROUND THERE?

1 Answer Oct 31, 2007 at 11:00 PM
    • Help with car rental

by chachasuey Online Now Sep 18, 2007 at 7:52 AM

Where can I go online to reserve a car to pick up at 9pm (when we land in Naha) and has a site that is in english? I noticed budget says they are closed at 8pm.

8 Answers Jan 3, 2008 at 7:55 AM
    • clubbing in okinawa

by Val_rie Online Now May 26, 2006 at 4:59 AM

Hello to anyone who may be of assistance....i am currently here in okinawa with a friend and we would like to know where are the best places to go clubbing in Naha? We were also wondering what the clubbing age restriction is as we`re only going to turn 20 after we return home... (later this year...)... we could not find much helpful information on the internet so your assistance will be very much appreciated. thank you!!!

2 Answers May 27, 2006 at 4:09 AM
    • Accomodation help requested please.

by Popoff Online Now Nov 12, 2005 at 11:30 AM

Myself and two of my friends are planning a trip to Naha in April 2006 as part of our stay with a karate master, ( not one of the usual sporty, commercial type dojos. I would very much appreciate any help that anyone could offer with regards to finding accomodation for 7 days whilst we are in Naha. We are looking for something cheap but clean and friendly that will give us a feel of the traditional Ryokan. It would be helpful if they included food but we are not too worried about that. if anyone can assist with advice on any aspect or suggest anything that will help our visit , all be it short, to be a memory to last I would be very grateful. I can be emailed at pete@rowleyhomeandgarden.co.uk or post your replys here. Domo arigato.

• sochido's Profile Photo

find a japanese school language

by sochido Online Now Apr 4, 2005 at 9:03 AM

if you know a cheap place to study japanese in naha let me know?

domo

2 Answers Apr 19, 2005 at 2:15 PM