Nagpur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• what to wear in Mumbai

Mumbai Nov 26, 2014 at 2:03 AM

I am travelling to Mumbai on business during the first week of December. Is it ok to wear shorts and t-shirts (spaghetti straps?) during leisure time.

more
    • PabloM's Profile Photo

Any foreigners in Nagpur?

by PabloM Online Now Oct 16, 2013 at 6:33 PM

It´s my second time in Nagpur for work purposes and I love my work mates and the people, I am wondering if any foreigners would like to hang out.

Cheers,

Pablo

1 Answer Oct 19, 2013 at 9:53 AM
    • any ATMs in Nagpur city?

by zhaoxin0412 Online Now Apr 17, 2012 at 4:21 AM

does anyone know if there are ATMs in Nagpur which belong to City bank,HSBC bank or Standard Chartered bank, since I am from China and my bank cards are authorized by China Unionpay , which means only ATMs that supports Unionpay tunnel are working in India for my bank cards.and those 3 banks are the partners.
      your advice would be highly appreciated.

3 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    • Hotels in nagpur

by Boyabouttown Online Now Jun 5, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Hi

Hope you can help.

I will be travelling from London next March to watch the cricket in Nagpur and I'm looking for a good standard hotel that isnt too far away from the main town and cricket ground.

I dont really know much about nagpur and will only be there for a day or two and the hotels Ive seen so far (Sun-n-Sand Hotel Nagpur, and The Pride Hotel Nagpur)all seem close to the airport - but how far are they from the main town where we can go fr a nice bite to eat after the match etc .

Also, we will be travelling frpm delhi so wondering where the domestic airport is too.

Hope you can help

Rajesh

2 Answers Oct 4, 2013 at 6:26 AM