Nagercoil

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to Contact

Chennai (Madras) Aug 24, 2015 at 4:46 AM

Hi , I am in urgent need to contact any of the photographers who operate on Marina Beach or any such tourist spot in Chennai and offer Instant prints of the photos. Its regarding a project and he will be handsomely paid for it. I need precisely them only who operate at tourist spots. Can someone help me in contacting them? My number is +91 80970 26946, Vikas

more
    • Visiting Coonoor for a holiday.

State of Tamil Nadu Aug 14, 2015 at 7:50 AM

We are travelling to coonoor for about a 15 days holiday beginning mid November.
      What is the best place to stay which would be central to coonoor and kotagiri.Is it worthwhile staying some days in Coonoor and a few days in Kotagiri.Which is more picturesque or they both.From there we plan to stay in Ooty for another few days.Can you suggest some good place to stay in both Coonoor and Kotagiri.WE have no idea of the region as we have never gone to the South of India.
      Please do let me know everything worth knowing about the region.
      Also suggest some places to stay in Ooty.Mid range would be fine.
      I look forward to your valuable suggestions.
      Jayarep.

more
    • Taxi fare to Kodi

Kodaikanal Aug 9, 2015 at 12:33 AM

We, a couple, are planning to visit Kadaikanal next month. Could anyone give an idea of taxi fare to Kodi from 1) Kodaikanal Road, 2) Madurai, 3) Palani? A contact number would be of great help.

more
    • Stay during transit

Chennai (Madras) Aug 6, 2015 at 4:16 AM

My train will reach chennai central railway station around 4am and next train will leave at 10pm. Where to stay the period?

more
    • journey to trivendrum

by suryanarayana Online Now May 22, 2014 at 1:46 AM

I want to go to Trivendrum from Nager Koil by bus .. where can I get bus service of Tamilnadu state transportation ..

2 Answers May 27, 2014 at 12:56 AM
    • Travelling question

by Taraknathkarmakar Online Now Sep 14, 2009 at 12:02 AM

I am reaching Nagarcoil at 10.00PM on 2.10.09,Can you tell me the name of hotel in cheapest where I can spent that night with family. How can I visit nagraj temple an other tourist places in nagarcoil with in short period. How can I reach Kanyakumari from NCJ on 3,10,09.

1 Answer Sep 17, 2009 at 3:09 AM
    • AcornMan's Profile Photo

Questions about Nagercoil and surrounding area

by AcornMan Online Now Apr 13, 2007 at 9:01 AM

I will be staying in Nagercoil for two weeks at the end of July and early August. I have never been to India before. Can someone recommend a place to stay in Nagercoil that has air conditioned rooms? My group has 14 people total. Also, what kinds of things are there to do in and near Nagercoil? Any good places to eat? Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 16, 2007 at 12:06 PM