Naga City Travel Answers

change location

How to get to Panicuason Hot Springs Resort and to Mt Isarog National Park

by ayoungtraveler Online Now Jan 19, 2013 at 5:25 AM

I am from Naga and I have gone to both before however around 5 years have passed since then and I have forgotten exactly how to get there. My friends from out of town are visiting and are interested in going to both. ANy directions on how to get to either with public transit?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: How to get to Panicuason Hot Springs Resort and to Mt Isarog National Park

by davidjo Online Now Jan 19, 2013 at 5:59 AM

The springs are 16 kms from Naga and you can walk from the springs to the park. Both places are accessible by trike or jeepney. I am surprised that you live in Naga and have to use the forum to find a place that is literally on your doorstep. Why don't you ask at the jeepney station.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: How to get to Panicuason Hot Springs Resort and to Mt Isarog National Park

by ayoungtraveler Online Now Jan 19, 2013 at 3:37 PM

To clarify, I have only been living in Naga for a year and a half. The first time I went to Panicuason Hot Springs Resort and Mt Isarog National Park were when my parent's took me for a family reunion that I only vaguely remember by seeing Malabsay Falls when I was 10 years old. Plus, the jeepney driver's nowadays would probably laugh in my face for asking =_ =. So, what type of jeepney? Which route? (i.e a Centro-Del Rosario, Centro-Panganiban etc.)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Naga City Travel Answer Locations