Naga City Travel Answers

change location

Visiting Mom and In Laws

by gunnar1320 Online Now Apr 23, 2009 at 1:36 PM

I am marrying a Pinay in HK, we are then traveling to Cebu City for 2 days and one night, then leaving for Naga via Cebu Pacific Airlines to visit family and staying for 2 days and one night, then leaving for Manila via Cebu Pacific Airlines. The problem I am having is trying to find out prices to fly from point to point. Can anyone tell me the cost for 2 people to fly from HK to Cebu city, and then to Naga, and then to Manila? Thanks.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • clarice_ldr's Profile Photo

Re: Visiting Mom and In Laws

by clarice_ldr Online Now Apr 23, 2009 at 7:50 PM

hi!

as you've mentioned, you're flying via Cebu Pacific, visit their website: cebupacificair.com to check the rates & seat availabilities. the rates depend on on your travel date/s

you may also want to check out other airlines' flight schedules to give you more flexibility in planning your trip. philippineairlines.com is another one.

cheers,
    clarice

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • kenstan's Profile Photo

Re: Visiting Mom and In Laws

by kenstan Online Now Apr 25, 2009 at 8:59 PM

look on the airlines web site they will have a check for round trip or one way and sometimes point to point.Then you can book from point A to B to C and back to A if thats what you want to do.I would also check Philippine Airlines Cebu adds shout 1 peso rates but with all the fees I have found Cebu to be higher than Philippines.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Naga City Travel Answer Locations