change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jabybear's Profile Photo

4 am in Naga

by jabybear Online Now May 19, 2013 at 5:48 PM

We ara having our trip to caramoan this weekend via Naga. We will arrive around 4am and the van going to caramoan is not until 6 am. any suggestions where we can hang out and wait in Naga in 4 in the morning?

2 Answers May 19, 2013 at 9:30 PM
    • going to naga via private vehicle

by superghurl0109 Online Now Nov 2, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Hi,

we are planning a road trip to Naga on Nov 16, 2012. would like to know if there are rough roads going to Naga City? like from batangas to quezon province? is it advisable to bring cars or vans if you are only 2-3 pax? is there any other way aside from the "bituka ng manok" road that can be used going to Naga city? what is the best time to travel from Quezon city to Naga?

Hope you can help me. thank you.

3 Answers Nov 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM
    • Getting to Naga

by taiwanmark Online Now Feb 22, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I need to find transportation from Manila Airport to Naga City and Back two days later. All flights are booked. The quickest way possible.

Thanks

2 Answers Feb 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM
    • Gelo_Badz's Profile Photo

Question

by Gelo_Badz Online Now Sep 15, 2011 at 7:29 AM

how much is the latest fair in non air-conditioned bus from Naga to Legazpi City,? thankyou.. Happy Fiesta Naga City :-)

3 Answers Oct 7, 2011 at 9:00 PM
    • best hotel in naga city

by layosamm Online Now Aug 16, 2008 at 11:43 AM

hi,we want to visit NAGA CITY BICOL..1)any body what is the best Hotel in Naga city..no trouble with water, have hotwater and bed comfortable.we are new couple we want to stay there for 4 days to see the places around naga city..
      2) any body know where we can rent car for 4 days with driver and how much it cost? driver that know the good view specially naga city.and familiar the place..thank you ..we where coming around october for 5 days vacation..

i hope somebody will responce to my message..you can email me at layosamm@yahoo.com.ph if you have some inpormation about my questions..thanks

Mr and Mrs.traveler

4 Answers Sep 24, 2011 at 6:44 AM
    • going in Naga!!!

by michi1925 Online Now Aug 11, 2008 at 7:21 PM

i want to go in carnation corner azucena st. naga city how can i go there
      im only live in san pablo laguna... this is my no. 09173610644

1 Answer Aug 16, 2008 at 6:09 AM
    • legaspi to naga.

by joei Online Now May 14, 2007 at 2:17 AM

how do we go to naga from legaspi airport?

is there a car that we could rent for that one way travel (with driver)? how much would that be?

how about vans or shuttles?

thanks!

3 Answers Sep 10, 2011 at 1:41 AM