Naga Travel Answers

change location

best hotel in naga city

by layosamm Online Now Aug 16, 2008 at 11:43 AM

hi,we want to visit NAGA CITY BICOL..1)any body what is the best Hotel in Naga city..no trouble with water, have hotwater and bed comfortable.we are new couple we want to stay there for 4 days to see the places around naga city..
2) any body know where we can rent car for 4 days with driver and how much it cost? driver that know the good view specially naga city.and familiar the place..thank you ..we where coming around october for 5 days vacation..

i hope somebody will responce to my message..you can email me at layosamm@yahoo.com.ph if you have some inpormation about my questions..thanks

Mr and Mrs.traveler

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • PinoyTraveler's Profile Photo

Re: best hotel in naga city

by PinoyTraveler Online Now Aug 17, 2008 at 4:35 AM

For the hotel part, I can't say they're the best as I have only stayed in two of the many hotels at Naga. Villa Caceres Hotel is hotel enough without much pretensions :) there is even a small swimming pool! also stayed at the Villa Del Rey inside CAMSUR Watersports Complex. That was luxurious but also pricey!

Both hotels can help you arrange for that car hire.

Hope this helps. And welcome to VT!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • rmcuesta's Profile Photo

Re: best hotel in naga city

by rmcuesta Online Now Aug 17, 2008 at 8:06 AM

No question, the best hotel in Naga is Avenue Plaza Hotel, at P3,400 a night, great swimming pool, world class gym (free use). Or Nagaland Hotel, take the deluxe rooms (below P2,000), because below that, not good anymore. Naga Regent Hotel have superior rooms but not yet tried those. Villa Caceres too old but they are already expanding with a new building. I will check on wednesday, i will be there. pls check my Naga Page for more options.

"Naga City" - Naga City by rmcuesta

• Re: best hotel in naga city

by guidancecouncellor Online Now Sep 29, 2010 at 11:32 AM

le camerette hotel best price...near pulis station located at 6 arana,narra st.naga city..no need to rent a car coz naga city has a lot of taxi units with friendly drivers...09059374637

• Re: best hotel in naga city

by francis5k Online Now Sep 24, 2011 at 6:44 AM

i'll still vote up Caceres Hotel.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Naga