Næstved

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Oceankaj pier 330-334

Copenhagen Jun 24, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I would like to find out the distance from Oceankaj pier 330-334 to Langelinie pier.

more
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Shopping in Copenhagen

Copenhagen Jun 23, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Hello. I wonder what stores in Copenhagen can you recommend me, if I want to buy modern clothes but to the moderate prices? Greetings. Magda

more
    • ElenaKKKK's Profile Photo

Odense before Christmas market

Odense Jun 21, 2014 at 5:06 AM

Is it worth to stay couple of nights in Odense a week before the opening of Christmas market? or during this very time the town, especially the old centre, will be stuffed by trucks, boxes and constructions for CM preparations? I had such experience before, and it made walking and wandering around a city not as pleasant as it could be..(just have to tell in advance, parking problems are not a point: I'll travel by public transport)

more
    • transportation to hirtshals

Ålborg Jun 18, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Hi! i need to go from aalborg airport to hirtshals on sunday. By train or bus, how do i do this?

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

From oslo to Copenhagen

Copenhagen 15 hours ago

I am in no rush...would love to take the train from Oslo to Copenhagen ..
      Travelling with my mum....rail Europe website, says have to transfer x2
      Is this difficult?

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Looking for Stouby map, local contact info and hotel suggestions.

Stouby Jun 30, 2014 at 9:15 AM

We will be visiting Stouby, (Vejle Amt) and are looking to first obtain a detail map showing the immediate 8 to 16 Km area (5 to 10 miles) Stouby area. Where can I buy or download a map with good detail? And any suggestions on hotels near by are appreciated. My Ronsholt family originated from Stouby and later from Horsens, Denmark. Also, is there a local village council group, historical society or similar in Stouby or Vejle?

more
    • Oceankaj Pier #330-334

Copenhagen Jun 22, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Are there any tourist sites near this pier or within easy walking distance ?

more
    • Copenhagen

Copenhagen Jun 15, 2014 at 10:25 PM

We have 3 days. What are the top sites to see and places to eat?

more
    • ElenaKKKK's Profile Photo

Hotel: Vesterbro or Andersens boulevard?

Copenhagen Jul 5, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Hi) I have booked Tiffany hotel for my late November trip, I like it: untypical for CPH spacious rooms (for the hotels of the same price), but normally I avoid hotels near train stations, as usually it's not safe area especially for single female traveller. As I have read in reviews, the area around the hotel is red light district with night life: prostitutes, drug dealers etc, despite they say, police visit it often, as soon as many hotels are situated here too. Another point - in reviews of 2014 guests write about huge construction works around the hotel, so it make a way to the hotel more complicated and enviroment very loud. I have only one suitable alternative - Alexandra hotel on Andersens boulevard, it has twin rooms (I'll share the room with my collegue, so I need twin which is rare offer in CPH hotels). But rooms are very small and I need seriuos reasons to take it. Could you advise me with real situation in Vesterbro? Is the construction a problem and how it safe for two women in late evenings? Thank you in advance, Lena

more
    • Sightseeing City Bus Tours

Copenhagen Jun 25, 2014 at 12:45 PM

I plan to take a cruise which starts in Copenhagen at 4:00 p.m. and my flight arrives at 10:30 a.m. I was wondering if it would be possible to take a Sightseeing City Bus Tour from Kastrup Airport to see some of the Copenhagen's attractions and the city. If yes:

1) What is the duration of these tours and at what times does the Sightseeing City Bus Tour departs?
      2) How much would it cost to take a 2 or 3 hour tour?
      3) Can the Sightseeing City Bus drop me off at the Cruise Terminal?

Thank you for your help!

more
    • MikeStarr5's Profile Photo

Bon Bon Land

by MikeStarr5 Online Now Sep 13, 2003 at 5:14 AM

Has anyone ever been to Bon Bon land and if so what did you think of it ? Is it easy to get to from København ? Is there enough there to justify 2 days or would one be enough ? I plan to visit with a friend who, like me, enjoys the white knuckle rides but we will also be taking along a 7 year old. So we wanted to know whether there was enough to do that would interest her as well. I know a lot of things are seasonal in DK, so you probably need to know that the trip is planned for the end of May 2004. Regards and thanks in advance Mike

1 Answer Sep 15, 2003 at 2:31 AM