I am going to stay near Betalbatim beach. would like to know can one walk along beach( sea shore) uninterrupted by protruding compounds private beaches heaps of garbage etc Say northwards from betalbatim towards Majoda bogmalo etc. And towards south upto palolem.
Distances of 5 to 8 miles are no problem but I wish to go along sea shore no roads no dirty tracks
hi there, i m recently getting married , decided about mahabaleswar for honeymoon on march 2015, but never visited there.
(1) nice ,safe, clean, near to market hotels with good non-veg food facilities , 24 hrs water n electric backup facility with good staff etc, so to have hasslefree honeymoon.
(2) will be much grateful, if any suggestion for sight seeing and how to go. any local cab services availble for sight seeing..
(3) booked bus ticket from vashi, by neeta travels , while returning back buses are available , without advance booking ?
looking forward for any suggestion and advance thanks ....
. Hi Guys,
I am planning to visit Mahabaleshwar this month with my wife & need some cheapest route to reach there. After lots of research I found that, reaching Mahabaleshwar from satara is the most cheapest option.
But no where I could found, any details on car rental services plying from Satara railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
Can anyone please let me know details for my queries
1. Is there any car rental services available (share/private) from Satara Railway station to Mahabaleshwar
2. What should be the cost ? Is it fixed costs or one has to bargain ?
I am not looking out for "Bus" option as my wife is not comfortable travelling in buses
does anyone know where to look for correct bus stand in Kolkata to Sonakhali?
The bus stand is (was) on Strand Rd. - Babu Ghat, but last info I have this stop was suppose to move last year
to Kona Expressway - Santragachhi.
Can anyone confirm or specify?
Many thanks, Martin.
I am working on a plan to visit Arunachal Pradesh, India in next one or two month, March / April. Please suggest the great places to visit apart from regular tourist destinations. I will be travelling alone and if anyone wish to join in, most welcomed.
I with my family(4 adults) are reaching by flight to Kochi in 1st week of march and intend to spend 1 week travelling around.. Could someone be kind enough to suggest me the places and cities to visit , best beaches to have bath, also about hotel accomodation (reasonably good)?.
We (two adults) will be in Aurangabad in April. I'm flying in @4pm on Wednesday and leaving @5pm on Friday (flying in and out). I would like to visit Ajanta and Ellora caves.
I am thinking about visiting Ajanta caves on Thursday (full day) and Ellora caves on Friday - have more than half day. I also will need a ride from airport to hotel in Aurangabad and back to the airport.
I have a few questions:
1. Is there a prepaid car from Aurangabad airport to the city? How much should it cost?
4. Is it possible to rent a car at the airport and how much would that cost?
Thank You in advance!
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|