Nadi Travel Answers

change location

Family Accomodation in Pacific Harbour

by Karen-Estelle Online Now Dec 29, 2007 at 7:36 PM

Hi,

My husband and two adult children will be travelling to my son's wedding 26th April being held at Pearl Pacific Harbour. I would prefer to book accommodation for the 4 of us and would like recommendations in that area. It works out too expensive booking two single rooms. . Does anyone know of any villas or hotels that cater for numbers greater than 3? Not looking for backpacker accommodation, mid-range price is good. We will need to attend the wedding so would need to be in good proximity for 26th. At this stage we intend on staying there for 3 nights and travelling to other parts of Fiji for another few days.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • MissBianca's Profile Photo

Re: Family Accomodation in Pacific Harbour

by MissBianca Online Now Dec 30, 2007 at 7:25 PM

Hi there

If you have children under 12 some places will

Have you tried the Pearl South Pacific Resort (www.thepearlsouthpacific.com)? You could rent out the garden room which holds two double beds, and a maximum of 2 children under 12 stay free.

Alternatively have a look at Lagoon Resort (www.lagoonresort.com). They have deals on rooms for 4 people.

Try www.wotif.com or www.lastminute.com to find out about cheaper room rates.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • MissBianca's Profile Photo

Re: Family Accomodation in Pacific Harbour

by MissBianca Online Now Dec 30, 2007 at 7:26 PM

Ignore the first line, forgot to proof read :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines