Nacionalni Park Durmitor

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nightlife and swimming from 6th june - 12th june

Budva Apr 13, 2014 at 6:33 AM

Is it too early as i search for nightclubs and party?
      and about swimming and weather is it suitable with time? Thank u

more
    • Which resort in Montenegro

Herceg-Novi Mar 17, 2014 at 12:44 PM

We are a couple in our sixties and want to spend a week in Montenegro following a week in Croatia during September. We are wondering if Herceg Novi will suit us as we are looking for a fairly quiet resort but with a good selection of restaurants and shops and one that is not too hilly. We thought od Petrovac but transfers from Croatia are very expensive.
      What about Budva?

more
    • afternoon sun

Kotor Mar 18, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Can you tell me if Prcanj gets the sun in the afternoons?

more
    • Treking along Tara

by Mava Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Is it possible to trek along the water in Tara Gorge from Đurđevića bridge to the Tepca?

3 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 6:38 AM
    • tomzoo1's Profile Photo

Availability of the road Zabljak to Trsa (Sedlo Pass 1902 m above sea level) in May

by tomzoo1 Online Now Feb 23, 2012 at 3:16 AM

My family and our friends are going for a bike trip across Montenegro. We want to ride the "Trsa road" from Zabljak to Trsa which goes through Sedlo Pass. I know that there can be still lots of snow sometimes in spring. Is there any site, tourist office, which can have up to date information or monitoring amount of snow and availability of the road?
      Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Feb 23, 2012 at 9:01 AM
    • Rent a car in Kolashin or in Majkovac or in Bijelo Polje

by parajumper Online Now Jun 10, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Hello! I'm going to visit Durmitor with my family in the end of june. And I need rent a car in Kolashin or in Majkovac or in Bijelo Polje. Can anyone help me in the decision of this question? The best regads :-) Natalia

• Tara canyon and bridge

by Alavanja Online Now Apr 30, 2010 at 3:20 AM

Hello everyone!
      we are planning to stay overnite in Kolasin, then visit NP Biogradsko, and in the early afternoon hours see the canyon of Tara.
      Can you suggest an area where we could stop by, have a 60 min walk with meeting locals, architecture or smth else, and have photos of the Canyon?
      Is there an option to walk around in the area of Djurdjevica bridge?
      We wanted to finish around 7 and get back to Kolasin to sleep over.

Thank you

1 Answer Apr 30, 2010 at 5:44 AM
    • Accomodation in Durmitor

by BraunVlastimil Online Now Jun 10, 2007 at 9:40 AM

Please send me information if accomodation for 2 nights and 2 men is possible.
      Check in is Thursday 14th June 2007, Check out is Saturday 16th June 2007.
      Thanks,
      Vlastimil Braun

1 Answer Jun 10, 2007 at 9:45 AM
    • Accomodation

by mparry Online Now Aug 27, 2006 at 5:55 AM

Hello,

I am visiting Montengro in Oct this year and I would like to visit one of the national parks... and i have these questions:

How long does it take to drive / train to Durmitor from Kotor? I only have two or three free days and I want to find if i can get there and back in this time.

Does any body know of any accommodation in the parks? I believe there is a traditional type of housing / hut called 'Koliba' - which I would be interested in staying in.

Thanks.
      Marcus

1 Answer Aug 31, 2006 at 11:17 AM
    • Mico74's Profile Photo

Zabljak - Sarajevo

by Mico74 Online Now Jul 5, 2006 at 11:58 AM

Hi!

We are going to visit Durmitor national park for a few days next month (August). We will be coming from Podgorica direction and we would like to continue to Sarajevo after the visit. I could not find any bus connections to Bosnia from Zabljak. Does anyone know if such a connection exists? Or how much would a taxi cost approximately from Zabljak to Sarajevo?

Thanks,
      Mikko

2 Answers Jul 18, 2006 at 9:54 AM
    • SaatEvel's Profile Photo

Rafting on Tara river

by SaatEvel Online Now Jun 2, 2003 at 12:08 PM

Hello! I will stay in Montenegro from 10th to 21th of June. I would also like to go rafting there. Can you tell me more about it? Price? Risk? Do I have to book the ride beforehand? Whom to contact? All the best! Evelin, Estonia

5 Answers Apr 6, 2004 at 7:40 AM